General Sale - Friday March 20th - All Discussion HERE

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I tried 4 different times to order 1 Glasgow standing ticket on seetickets.com ... and after I put in all my info, it said to call them to "check on availability" ... I called (overseas) 15 minutes ago and the guy said there were none left! Why do you think that keeps happening?? :angry:
The inmates are running the asylum. I don't think most of them know what's going on, to be honest. Keep trying though. More and more tickets will reappear on the website at random times due to human error.

Well...that pretty much went as i thought it would. I Miss out yet again.

check the "see tickets" link on the previous page - there's still tickets for Glasgow there if you hurry!

check the "see tickets" link on the previous page - there's still tickets for Glasgow there if you hurry!

been there, done that....and phoned the fuckers. They have only expensive seats left. Did anyone believe this bullshit about the cheap tickets? the disgusting prices they charging for the expensive seats more than covers any "losses" on the cheap seats!

been there, done that....and phoned the fuckers. They have only expensive seats left. Did anyone believe this bullshit about the cheap tickets? the disgusting prices they charging for the expensive seats more than covers any "losses" on the cheap seats!

Yeah, single seats are easy to get for Wembley if you are happy to pay £150.... they don't look to be in a great place either.

Would anybody know if behind the stage (toward the left side / The Edge's side) ... Row "P" at Hampden Park (Glasgow) would be a good seat???

When DID bands start charging differnet prices for different sections etc. It used to be one price - whole stadium GA, if you wanted a seat it was first come first served.
Makes me think the thing about the tour being 'stadium only' was nothing to do with the stage design.
You cant have a tiered ticket system in a field morelike....

So when you click on the GA link on Seetickets it doesn't offer you any? When I click on it it goes straight to the payment page. Not that I'm going but just strange that you are not getting offered tickets??

HAMPDEN PARK:

glasgow-hampden-park-u2_lrg.gif

I managed to get General Access tickets for Dublin, so excited. But it says I have seats and has allocated seat numbers in the standing area.

Per TM:

"General Admission tickets are numbered so we can keep a track of ticketing and do not reflect any actual seating location."

Managed to get 2 GA to Cardiff through Ticketmaster. This was after I entered all my info in at seetickets and was then told that they had sold out! But my e-mail finally came through so it's off to Cardiff in the wee hours of Saturday 22nd August :D

So I've heard Bono say that the seats behind the stage "may be the best seats in the place." ... What do you all think about seats behind the stage for "360"?? (ie. should I buy on of them at Glasgow?)

So when you click on the GA link on Seetickets it doesn't offer you any? When I click on it it goes straight to the payment page. Not that I'm going but just strange that you are not getting offered tickets??
It accepts all your details...and only after agreeing to send info....it comes up with a "problem with your transaction" message and gives a phone number to call.

So I've heard Bono say that the seats behind the stage "may be the best seats in the place." ... What do you all think about seats behind the stage for "360"?? (ie. should I buy on of them at Glasgow?)

On the Hampden tickets site.....i think it was section G3....tix were £30, and it was pretty close to the stage. Might only have seen the back of u2 the whole gig tho!

On the Hampden tickets site.....i think it was section G3....tix were £30, and it was pretty close to the stage. Might only have seen the back of u2 the whole gig tho!

If you can treck down to sheffield go there

that link STE posted still has GA for £55

damn... hope you manage to get hold of some somehow and don't have to pay over the odds!

Unless the stage rotates...NO! I think the 360 part refers to the seating arrangement. You know what is REALLY starting to grate on me...is the fact it seems this tour has been set up with the more financially better off in mind :down:
AND.....someone was saying in another thread they had 10 GA's for Cardiff to swap....well....thats pretty shit! Its ppl like them that makes us loyal fans miss out!

What I don't understand is how tickets for the Chicago show are already on eBay, including the section and row, when they don't even go on sale until March 30! :angry:

Welcome to the world of professional scalpers.

Okay, so here's the question ... I was able to get a GA for Cardiff, but not for Glasgow. Should I buy an 85-pound ticket for behind the stage for Glasgow? ... Or should I wait and try to get a GA somehow??

Okay, so here's the question ... I was able to get a GA for Cardiff, but not for Glasgow. Should I buy an 85-pound ticket for behind the stage for Glasgow? ... Or should I wait and try to get a GA somehow??

Try seetickets.com as there are still GAs available... go go go!!!!

Back
Top Bottom