GA + Standard Admission Seats Entering Together Question

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

ouizy

Rock n' Roll Doggie
I hope this was not covered elsewhere but I have a question that I cannot find the answer to.

I purchased both GA and standard seat tickets for Metlife #1 on the same credit card. I wil lbe using the GA while family members will be using the seats.

Due to the CC entry we will need to enter together.

How do we do that?

Do my people enter with me in the GA line, do I enter with them and find my way down somehow?

Really do not know how this is going to work, or am I over-complicating this?

:scratch:

I hope this was not covered elsewhere but I have a question that I cannot find the answer to.

I purchased both GA and standard seat tickets for Metlife #1 on the same credit card. I wil lbe using the GA while family members will be using the seats.

Due to the CC entry we will need to enter together.

How do we do that?

Do my people enter with me in the GA line, do I enter with them and find my way down somehow?

Really do not know how this is going to work, or am I over-complicating this?

:scratch:

Before you go in, the ticket counters are helping people with this issue by giving each a paper ticket.

Before you go in, the ticket counters are helping people with this issue by giving each a paper ticket.

That is very reassuring...

Do we collectively know if that was true for Vancouver, Seattle, and SF?

I'm a numbers majority kind of chap.

And - if that is the case, what the hell is the point of CC entry?

They are able to print paper tickets as needed. My friend's card was not reading correctly in Vancouver, and a Ticketmaster employee took the card and his ID into the office and came back with printed tickets for us.

They are able to print paper tickets as needed. My friend's card was not reading correctly in Vancouver, and a Ticketmaster employee took the card and his ID into the office and came back with printed tickets for us.

This is a great idea. I could go to the ticket box office at ~3pm (when no one's there), show my CC and ID and request a paper ticket.

So if the CC scanner is screwed, I have my paper ticket and can enter the GA floor. If the paper ticket gets wet/chewed by a dog/etc, I can still be scanned into GA floor using my CC (??)

In general they will only print tickets if there is an issue with the Credit Card not scanning.

In ouizy's case, they may make the exception to print the tix since they are split between GA and seats. However, they may just say to all go in one entrance, likely the GA entrance. I'd try to call the box office to see what they say.

Back
Top Bottom