GA line: How early to get a good spot?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

L03VIk

War Child
I'm going to Oslo for the show on wednesday, and I wonder how early I have to be at the venue to get a good spot?

The doors open at 1700, and ALL 40 000 tickets are GA.

(I'm not talking about getting up at 8 O'Clock to be first in line, but to have a nice spot not too far from the stage...)

What do you think?

L03VIk said:
I'm going to Oslo for the show on wednesday, and I wonder how early I have to be at the venue to get a good spot?

(I'm not talking about getting up at 8 O'Clock to be first in line, but to have a nice spot not too far from the stage...)

What do you think?

You are not a real U2fan!!!Give me your ticket...

ehmmmm :|

this summer sucks:wink:

L03VIk said:

What do you think?

all 40000 GA???? Well in amsterdam we lined up around 9.30 or something and we had good and one night "the best"GA places but with 40000 people...that is difficult...I would not camp out but I would be there around 7 or 8 in the morning..hope the weather is great there. It sucks big time in here after the boys left :madspit:

Hehe... I am a real U2fan, but in Oslo I can't be that early out because of traveling distance etc. I'm going to Gothenburg too, and then I'm going to be really early out. (There is GA and seating in Gothenburg, so probably not so hard getting a good spot).

In Oslo there is 4 entrances, so there wount be 40 000 people going in one door:wink:

How long is the line at about 1400 you think?

Maybe the show will start a little later here in Scandinavia too, cause the sun is up until 23-2330... Or maybe they can just play an extra long set!:drool:

L03VIk said:
Maybe the show will start a little later here in Scandinavia too, cause the sun is up until 23-2330... Or maybe they can just play an extra long set!:drool:

I hope for you it is the second!:wink:

L03VIk said:
Hehe... I am a real U2fan, but in Oslo I can't be that early out because of traveling distance etc. I'm going to Gothenburg too, and then I'm going to be really early out. (There is GA and seating in Gothenburg, so probably not so hard getting a good spot).

In Oslo there is 4 entrances, so there wount be 40 000 people going in one door:wink:

How long is the line at about 1400 you think?

do not have a clue to be honest...it depends on the people...norwagians are friendly sophisticated people so they problably will not show up to early..:wink: does that make sense??? not to me anyway haha....good luck..sorry I can not help out

No prob. It's gonna be a blast anyhow. If there are any norwegians out there not going to the concert, send me your phonenumber, and I can provide setlist info for the setlist party;-)

Be there at 9 and you'll have a great spot. Be there at 12 and you'll be hitting yourself hard because those 3 hours make all the difference.

I was there at 7:30 am

I went to both shows in paris and I was there at 7:30 am . believe it or not, I wasn't the first one there!!! It was a long day ( the show started at 9.30pm) but it was well worth it. I was in the first row, along one of the catwalks, that was an awesome place to see the show!!!:drool: :crazy: :hyper: :dancing: :applaud: :camera: :rockon: :rockon: :rockon:

i'm going as well, and i'm a bit worried since i'm not gonna be able to be there till 11 am or something (stupid planes... :p ). 'tis annoying that all tickets are GA. i'm already nervous... :/

i'm going to be there too. It seems like i'm going to the venue at 09 am. Does anyone know when the band is expected to turn up in Oslo? Do they normaly arrive the same day, or do they book in on a hotel a day before the concert?

Re: Re: GA line: How early to get a good spot?

neutral said:

:yikes:

So is it all standing?

Yep... 40 000 standing screeming vikings!!!
Just hoping for good weather... uncertain predictions...

Don't know when the band is arriving... depends on if they are staying in Oslo, or if they stay in Gothenburg for all the 3 Scandinavian shows...

I just talked with the security staff at Valle Hovin and they said the GA conditions in Oslo to get into the "bomb-shelter will be on a "first come, first in"-policy until its full. If you then want to get out of the shelter, you will get a stamp on your mainticket and some kind of a new ticket which will get you inside the shelter again whenever you want to.

Back
Top Bottom