Full Band Request

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

metalcrap

The Fly
Hey all
I'd like to make a poster that wud fill up a large part of a wall in my room using the Rasterbator
What I need now is the perfect picture, and I figured that this would be the best place to ask for it...
What I'm looking for is like a full band picture. I was picturing something like Bono doing that crouching stance thing he does while he's screaming his ass off, with the rest of the band behind him.
I'm not sure if there's a picture like that, but if there is, that'd be the greatest. Live or studio is fine...

Also, post any really cool full band pictures (something worth filling up a wall with...) that ya'll can.
Thanks a bunch...:)

Wow...I really thought I'd have more, but this seems to be the only band picture I can find with Bono doing the screaming thing.

bandonbalcony.jpg

Last edited:
wow! u2granny, miss becky - those were great. That TOTP thing was exactly the kinda thing I had in mind (Bono isn't looking the best in it though - that one picture!)
Something like that from the zoo-era would have been IT!
The balcony one is pretty cool as well...but I don't think I'd fill a whole wall with it.

Do you guys have one with the band jamming together?

What I want is a truly great picture...its gotta be like a moment that the band had...
I'm sorry if I'm being a pain in the ass, but the scale of the thing I'm doing is pretty big, and I don't want it to look like crap...:huh:

Thanks again

Back
Top Bottom