Frozen Randoooom

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
:| work is dead again. It was busy on Friday and Monday but now I have nothing. I played with my phone and looked at cnn.com for about an hour. :yawn:

:hmm: I have a package in the office. Of course I got here about 5 minutes after 7:00 tonight so they were already closed. I'll have to wait until lunch tomorrow. :hyper: I have NO idea what it is or who it's from.

Who sent me a package and what did you send? :D

:shifty: I hope it's that mysterious package I told you about when you were here but didn't want to tell you what it is....

I hope it is the mystery package, too, but it could be the stuff I stole from you at New Year's. :shifty: That was the slowest media mail of all time!!! :mad:

Schmeg said:
I hope it is the mystery package, too, but it could be the stuff I stole from you at New Year's. :shifty: That was the slowest media mail of all time!!! :mad:

:sigh: oh

I was hoping it really was going to FINALLY be the package I've been waiting for. :mad:

arw9797 said:

:sigh: oh

I was hoping it really was going to FINALLY be the package I've been waiting for. :mad:
It could be...the snails could still be making their way to you with all those discs...

I have eaten nothing but crap for the last two hours. :yuck: Now I must get a bagel and stop with the crap.

VH1 is playing Mysterious Ways as background music for The Crying Game. :mad:

Kariann said:
Someone once told me that if you look up at a light when you have to sneeze it will make you sneeze. Random trivia that just came to mind.
I've heard this too! Staring at the sun will make you sneeze...not the song, though. :dork:

:hyper: I just went digging through a purse I used over the summer but never completely emptied....I found a ton of sudafed!!!!!!!!! :drool:

I did not find my dental insurance card which is what I was looking for to begin with. No idea what I did with that one....

:laugh: I thought you were going to say you found money! That's the best!

Schmeg said:
:laugh: I thought you were going to say you found money! That's the best!

normally yes but when I only have one more dose of sudafed left and can't get to the store until after work tomorrow then I'd rather have found pills :D

It's going away. I should be able to stop taking this crap soon.

:scream: I hope!

If I close the window I'm playing around in one more time I'm gonna scream!

I like 90210's Andrea's diary on i :heartL the 90's Part Deux.

Oh crap I have TOTALLY messed up the Snapfish album I made! I blame Buddy Icon Elvis!

:hmm: A week ago right now I was composing an email that still hasn't been answered. Four more days and the gifts go back!!!!

It's actually priority on my list of things to do on Saturday. I want U2 Show and I'm going to buy it and maybe a CD or two after I return everything.

I'm free as a bird this Saturday night to exchange should I actually get an email but then I'm not free until after I get back from our trip. By then it'll be 2 months after the holidays. What's the point?

arw9797 said:
:hmm: A week ago right now I was composing an email that still hasn't been answered. Four more days and the gifts go back!!!!

It's actually priority on my list of things to do on Saturday. I want U2 Show and I'm going to buy it and maybe a CD or two after I return everything.

I'm free as a bird this Saturday night to exchange should I actually get an email but then I'm not free until after I get back from our trip. By then it'll be 2 months after the holidays. What's the point?

FYI........I was at Borders this morning and U2 Show was on the 50% off table.......

shari schultz said:

FYI........I was at Borders this morning and U2 Show was on the 50% off table.......

:up: cool....I was hoping it would still be on that table. I saw it a few weeks ago but figured it was probably an after holidays sale.

:rolleyes: I still can't believe she hasn't made any contact with you.

I think my wind if just barely above 0. :crack:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom