Frostproof, Florida Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Fuck, I nearly dropped a stapler on my foot. That would have made it a great day....

Had you stapled your foot bad enough, you could've got out of your exam.

I once did thanks to an asthma attack! ... I would've profered the exam.

anyway, if we keep this place rather dead for the next 9 hours, we can take it to wasilla.

Nah, I say go for a new thread. We won't need Wasilla for at least 24 hours at this point.

anyway, if we keep this place rather dead for the next 9 hours, we can take it to wasilla.

I'm going to go and do some panic study shortly, then I'm out for the afternoon. Ax is out plus he has to do some work, and you should be sleeping.

Although if we're all around later and too close to finishing we can always play iSketch.

Goddamnit Ian, PLEBA with no warning! ... wait, this explains why you're invisible now.

And "posing with fans"? Yuh-huh.

No exam, just quizzes, but they're done now and I'm finally going to get some sleep.
Three hours worth :happy:

i think my nerves need a tv marathon. therefore, i am gonna get in bed with the west wing, season 7, in which matt santos the young relatively inexperienced democratic candidate (after a hard fought primary vs party favorite) triumphs over the old white haired republican with a history of voting independent, and then i will cry, if i make it to the leo mcgarrity's funeral episode.

indeed there are remarkable parallels, like leo mcgarrity sucking at talking (joe biden) and also grimacing sarcastically in a way that is reminiscent of john mccain's awful facial tics.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom