Frostproof, Florida Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, you'd probably get a good view of the Spencer St yards and stuff... or maybe just the Telstra Dome. :shrug: I know you'd get a good look at the Bolte Bridge :huh:
Maybe I could finally figure out why the massive swirling vortex of seagulls is always circling around there at night, when they're all lit up green and blue... :uhoh:

I'm pretty sure I'll be able to see Dynon Yard - I just have shithouse zoom on my camera so I doubt it'll be of much use, really. I am so tempted to splurge money soon. I'm getting that $1,400 thing from the government in December. I'm guessing they want me to use it to stimulate the economy, so alright, maybe I'll go against my gut instinct of saving it and buy myself a quality camera and other technological gear.

I've spent almost literally half the day listening to it... :reject:

I put This Is Your Captain Speaking on my mp3 player, one of the tracks came up today... Lift, I think? That was rather good. Not had a go at the other one yet... I should probably do that now instead of wearing out Sun Stoned.

Heh. Just played it, and yeah, that's pretty good. I also rather like Ash To Ash, the Loudermilk track.

*puts on Storyboard*

Hope you enjoy. :up:

Might go see if I can download their new album ...

I started trades with Killer Dylans, Khanakhstan and Axverstan. :up:

Although the game seems too military oriented for my liking.

Just accepted the trade. :up:

Though yeah, I don't like that aspect. I'd just like NationStates with a touch more to do.

I'm pretty sure I'll be able to see Dynon Yard - I just have shithouse zoom on my camera so I doubt it'll be of much use, really. I am so tempted to splurge money soon. I'm getting that $1,400 thing from the government in December. I'm guessing they want me to use it to stimulate the economy, so alright, maybe I'll go against my gut instinct of saving it and buy myself a quality camera and other technological gear.

Mmm, splurge.

Who gets this $1,400?

Heh. Just played it, and yeah, that's pretty good. I also rather like Ash To Ash, the Loudermilk track.
Yeah, I think that one was good too. I also liked Murder.

Hope you enjoy. :up:

Might go see if I can download their new album ...
First track was good.... well, the part before I tuned out cos it's eighteen freaking minutes long!
The second one... oh no, they're not blatantly ripping off Pink Floyd's cash register at all. :rolleyes:

Mmm, splurge.

Who gets this $1,400?

Economic Security Strategy Payments for pensioners, seniors, carers and families

First track was good.... well, the part before I tuned out cos it's eighteen freaking minutes long!
The second one... oh no, they're not blatantly ripping off Pink Floyd's cash register at all. :rolleyes:

Hah, I hadn't even noticed the length. But you expected that from me, didn't you? Dream Theater's 23 minute A Change Of Seasons and Transatlantic's 26 minute Stranger In Your Soul get strong rotation in my regular listening, so something needs to really break past 30 minutes for me to think "oh ... that track's a bit long, huh."

Ax, I had a thought. Since so many people would like to take the piss out of DIVI, what if we were to make THAT the mini-DI?

I only was thinking about it because, as much as I like the throwout list I'm making for DI6, I kinda wanna make a serious attempt too

Ax, I had a thought. Since so many people would like to take the piss out of DIVI, what if we were to make THAT the mini-DI?

I only was thinking about it because, as much as I like the throwout list I'm making for DI6, I kinda wanna make a serious attempt too

Well, the only problem is we're all doing this on the premise of standard DI rules, not mini-DI rules. My personal preference is to take the piss out of a proper edition of the tournament.

Not me, then... that was all I wanted to know, really. :wink:

Hah, I hadn't even noticed the length. But you expected that from me, didn't you? Dream Theater's 23 minute A Change Of Seasons and Transatlantic's 26 minute Stranger In Your Soul get strong rotation in my regular listening, so something needs to really break past 30 minutes for me to think "oh ... that track's a bit long, huh."
Yeah, I figured you'd be used to it. And I'll quite happily sit through decent symphonies and stuff, so the length itself doesn't bother me, but they lost me at some point in there.

Whatever else, this album's giving me great scores in my asteroids-on-crack game! *just got a new top score* :crack:

Oh fuck, it's midnight. I need to be up in under 7 hours. Damn trainspotting. :crack:

See you folks in ... less hours than I'd like! :wave:

Haha, no work for me tomorrow! Thus no enforceable bed time. :hyper:

Seeya! :wave:

There's an excursion coming down from Sydney for the Melbourne Cup with NSW locos almost never seen in this state. So of course I need to photograph it. WHY CAN'T IT ARRIVE LATER.

:gone:

I even have fancy coffee from Hawaii around here somewhere.

Though to be honest, I never ever want to try Red Bull. But its the thought that counts.

Oh John Mellencamp...why do I love you? Is it just because you're from my home state, singing about my home state? Is it the catchy music? I ask because I know damned well it is not your terribly direct lyrics.

Though to be honest, I never ever want to try Red Bull. But its the thought that counts.

Oh John Mellencamp...why do I love you? Is it just because you're from my home state, singing about my home state? Is it the catchy music? I ask because I know damned well it is not your terribly direct lyrics.

I haven't had any Red Bull since I was a student... and that was only a couple of cans. I prefer coke if I need to stay awake, although there's not much need these days.

I like what little of Mr Mellencamp's I've heard...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom