FREESTYLIN' FRIDAY - The Edge being The Edge!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I :heart: this picture so much I post it on all The Edge Threads!!!!
TheEarl.jpg

The Edge and Earl :love::drool:

lanois-edge-060503-3.jpg

June 5, 2003 - 20 years to the day of the Red Rocks show. Edge playing with Daniel Lanois. [Playing slide on "Still Water" in the pic]

Edge played (3) tunes with Danny that night: Falling At Her Feet, Still Water and I Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For.

Forget about the head Beanies or where he buys his guitars, but where does he get
those cool t-shirts??? !|! :applaud:

He´s defenitly one cool cat with those original T´s :up:

headfist.jpg

Edge's f*cking brilliant reaction , when he see's a beachball!:applaud:

I can't find that picture :( It's probably on my old computer that takes a good 20 minutes to work once I turn it on :crack: I thought I transfered all of my files to this computer but I've noticed that there's some minor stuff, like Edge wearing a Freestyle shirt, that I'm missing. :sad: Maybe someone else has it....

I can't find that picture :( It's probably on my old computer that takes a good 20 minutes to work once I turn it on :crack: I thought I transfered all of my files to this computer but I've noticed that there's some minor stuff, like Edge wearing a Freestyle shirt, that I'm missing. :sad: Maybe someone else has it....

I have it too... somewhere... but yeah that would mean digging around for who knows how long! Although :shifty: sometimes these things must be done :lol:

Anyways, until then

edgefreestylepipes.jpg

Back
Top Bottom