Free and Legal mp3 Links Compiled Here

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Popmartijn said:
Yep,...:up:

Has some of you ordered something from Insound ? I want to order a lot of cd`s there, some of the are about 50 % cheaper than in the Netherlands :drool:

thank you all for all these great treasures.
i'm computer......... well not smart.
so you have saved me some major frustration ( and i never would have found any of these on my own ):huh:
thank you thank you thank you

This is on page 9 so I doubt anyone will see this anyways, but....

I don't have any links, but someone should check out Creeper Lagoon. They have some of the best sculpted, most moving songs I ever heard!

Most noteworthy are "Wrecking Ball", "Under the Tracks", "Wonderful Love", and "My Friends Adore You". Maybe they can be found by browsing some of these links currently available:|

Last edited:
yertle pointed me in the direction of that site a little while back...so great. :bow:

john1800 said:
Tons of good stuff on PasteMusic.com (Over the Rhine, Bill Mallonee, lots of alt-pop and alt-country stuff)

http://pastemusic.com/radio/mp3/

i can safely say that the only people on there i've heard of are elliott smith and pedro the lion.

but hey, life in general has a song called 'the replacements in '84'... :hmm:

Joe Strummer and the Mescaleros- Johnny Appleseed

My American Lit/Novels teacher burned me a copy of this album yesterday, it's goooooood :drool:

UnforgettableLemon said:
Joe Strummer and the Mescaleros- Johnny Appleseed

My American Lit/Novels teacher burned me a copy of this album yesterday, it's goooooood :drool:

Wow, wrong wrong wrong thread. Me apologizeth.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom