France-7/9

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
u2granny said:

One of the reasons the Manray version of Bad from the last tour is one of my favorites!

Hi, u2granny. :wave: Do you know anywhere I could see/hear this version? They did Bad at the Notre Dame (Indiana) show during the Elevation tour; it was great, but it was in no way in French. :drool:

bonoinparis-vi.jpg

bonoinparis10-vi.jpg

bonoinparis11-vi.jpg

bonoinparis12-vi.jpg

bonoinparis2-vi.jpg

bonoinparis3-vi.jpg

MsPurrl said:

Hi, u2granny. :wave: Do you know anywhere I could see/hear this version? They did Bad at the Notre Dame (Indiana) show during the Elevation tour; it was great, but it was in no way in French. :drool:

took me a little bit but finally found it
http://s28.you sendit.com/d.aspx?id=2AVZEIEXI2FL60XUQQKE0GBGDW

nurse chrissi said:

took me a little bit but finally found it
http://s28.you sendit.com/d.aspx?id=2AVZEIEXI2FL60XUQQKE0GBGDW

Thank you nurse christy, now I have 3 songs from that concert:)
Eventually i'll get there one day:wink:

edit: I just had a quick listen to this song, I don't understand all he says in french (need headphones) but i do hear him say "ne me quitte pas" several times.
Should I inform Bono that Jacques Brel is/was a Belgian and not French :hmm:

Last edited:
greety said:

Thank you nurse christy, now I have 3 songs from that concert:)
Eventually i'll get there one day:wink:

edit: I just had a quick listen to this song, I don't understand all he says in french (need headphones) but i do hear him say "ne me quitte pas" several times.
Should I inform Bono that Jacques Brel is/was a Belgian and not French :hmm:

Hi Greety :)

Can you hear what he's saying French? I'm listening to this at work can't turn it up too high :|
I'm loving his accent though, très sxxxy :drool:

greety said:

:ohmy: I thought Johnny Depp was the owner, or is he co-owner?
:confused: How did I get so confused, I'm sure I read it somewhere.

Doesnt Johnny own a club called 'The Viper Room' or something like that? Or does he co-own Manray aswel. Can anybody clear up this confusion?:huh:

tootty86 said:
I dont know if these have been posted elsewhere but here's B at a party at Manray, after the civil wedding ceremony of Thierry Klemeniuk and Gabriella Wright.
Click to enlarge.

The guy with the blue shirt...he's an actor but I can't remember his name. Keith is in his name? :huh:

:drool: :drool: Bono speaks French?? :drool: :drool: Any other language ratehr than that and English that you know of? :drool:

And hey, no idea about that club :huh:

VicksSs said:
:drool: :drool: Bono speaks French?? :drool: :drool: Any other language ratehr than that and English that you know of? :drool:

He does speak spanish:wink: Uno, dos, tres cartorce! Buuuuut, his french is better:drool:

Look here! Here is lots of movies, look at the NRJ music awards 2005! His acception speech is in french!:drool: :drool:

Back
Top Bottom