Foulness, Essex Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, but they build them in China, it makes sense to do that (I believe my iPod went Shanghai, Hong Kong, California, eventually to me here), but this book was only printed/sold in the UK. I don't know how the fuck it ended up in Sweden.

WTF...I got my iPod in two days.

You'd think that of all the junk I have around here, I'd have a folder with pockets to put all these papers in, but you'd be wrong. I went and got a freezing stepstool from outside in order to climb on in order to reach the top shelf of my closet. I dug through a box that contained everything but a folder. Said box included three rolls of tape, five boxes of staples, a Marvin the Martian keychain, and a toy train. Eventually, on top of another box, I found some of the old paperwork/manuals that came with my first DSL modem, and some of the papers were kept in a little folder which had a round pocket for the CD on one side, and a regular pocket for the papers on the other side.

IT HAS A POCKET. IT WILL DO.

Some of them had them somewhere. If not on the shelves to be sold, then in the back for other stuff. Pla had to exchange hers twice at the Apple store in Miami. And they had some there for her exchange.

Huh,....well anyways, yes it's supposed to take an extra week for engraving, I'm just yankin' your chain :wink:

by the way guys, i just have to share these two pictures, cause the superfluous open tabs are annoying me and i've been saving them for the right superthread occasion which has not yet occured:

totally-great.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom