Foulness, Essex Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
awesome thread location...

i am stuck in babysitting. i was in sick all last weekend. let me guarantee that this weekend i will reach legendary amounts of drunkenness to make up for how cooped up i feel.

Ax, did you only sleep for like 6 hours just to catch the end of the top 100? :lol:

Guess what, Mel is going painfully slow, there are still 40 left.

And you made a cameo

Ax, did you only sleep for like 6 hours just to catch the end of the top 100? :lol:

Guess what, Mel is going painfully slow, there are still 40 left.

And you made a cameo

No, I naturally just woke up! God, what the hell, how did I sleep so little? Haha, I love that I haven't missed it all. But how, praytell, did I make a cameo?

Awesome.

And yes, since HTDAAB is U2's 11,000th best album while ATYCLB is their 12,000,000th, HTDAAB inherently shows signs of improvement.

I'm impressed Together Alone made the list. In honour of it, I think it deserves a spin right now. :drool:

Join me, Ashley.

Wait 20 minutes, I'm listening to The Rising with Irishteen in celebration of myself and PFan getting it into the top 100.

Tidying is for suckers.

Wait 20 minutes, I'm listening to The Rising with Irishteen in celebration of myself and PFan getting it into the top 100.

Righto. Let me know and I'll restart it. No such thing as hearing Kare Kare too many times.

you know what Ax...I don't want to look, but I'm pretty sure I don't HAVE Together Alone with me....I burned it to a disc, and I forgot to bring my iPod.

you know what Ax...I don't want to look, but I'm pretty sure I don't HAVE Together Alone with me....I burned it to a disc, and I forgot to bring my iPod.

EPIC PHAIL.

And wait, where are you?

In the library. And I'm not leaving til I've taken a slide of the moon worked on my research paper. WHich I can't really do while listening to music ANYWAYS.

Ooh, right. Perhaps you shouldn't be following the top 100 either? :tongue:

It is a bit of a bump in the road yes. But I still have 5 hours and 15 minutes to write a two page summery of what my paper will be

In your position, I would be so tempted to write a parody, describing how I will go about compiling the essay when I actually write it, since I don't do summaries or drafts.

Looking at the Honours requirements, I see we're required to hand in a draft of our thesis that's half the length of the full thing. I have NO IDEA how I will do that.

In your position, I would be so tempted to write a parody, describing how I will go about compiling the essay when I actually write it, since I don't do summaries or drafts.

Looking at the Honours requirements, I see we're required to hand in a draft of our thesis that's half the length of the full thing. I have NO IDEA how I will do that.

I don't think she expects us to have really written anything yet either, so pretty much that's what this is going to be :lol:

Have you given thought to handing in the first half of your thesis, with a few typos?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom