For the First Time I Feel Loved Part 7

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

EveClayton

War Child
Sam had just walked into her apartment when her phone rang.She didnt want to ans it at first,but it kept ringing off the hook which began to annoy her,so she threw her bags on the couch and reluctantly walked to where the phone was.

"Hello?" she said in an angried voice

The voice on the other end began to speak:

"Well hello there sweetie, I'm I disturbing u?"

Sam didnt recognize the voice immediately , she thought it was one of those prank callers:

"Who is this and how the hell did u get my no?"

" Well, u dont remember? u gave it to me the nite before our first date."

Sam stood there thinking about who she had given her no to and being that sleep and tiredness clouded her brain, she couldnt put the two together.

" Remember our first meeting, when I walked in and saw u moving that sweet waist of urs to Discotheque?"

"Discotheque?" she said as she began to slowly think again.

"OMG........Adam is that u?"

Adam started laughing at the other end of the line:

"Sorry luv but I thought a lil fun would cheer u up a bit".

"What's wrong...u sound a bit upset?" he said worryingly

Fully awake ,Sam's voice lit up and began smiling from just hearing his sweet voice:

"I'm sorry if I was a bit rude ,had a hetic day at work today so I'm kinda moody."

Adam smiled as he got her full attention:

"Maybe I should come rough ur boss up a bit, ur not a slave ur a princess and u should be treated like one."

Sam laughed, she was really happy that she could talk to him, he often made her feel more relaxed.

"Nah dont want u to get into trouble, so what r u up too?" she asked sweetly.

Adam replied to her:

"Nothing much ,just here in my bed, wrapped in my silk sheets...alone thinking about u *he said teasingly as he smiled with glee*

Sam got quiet over the phone ,thinking about him in silk sheets alone.....man she wished she could have been there with him ...and her thoughts wildly escaped again:

"Hello????? Hello????Sam r u there?" Adam called out loudly.

"Huh.....uh.....yea sure I'm......I'm here *clears her throat*

Adam began laughing:

"What were u thinking about just now?"he waited to see if she would share her thoughts with him.

Sam just stood there playfully turning the phone cord around her finger.

"I cant tell u....... it's a very bad thought"she smiled.

"A very bad thought huh?*he smiled* to bad to tell me over the phone?

Sam replied:

"Yea.....besides u wont think of me as being a saint when I'm done." she smiled nervously.

Adam smiled as he dipped his strawberries in the bowl of whipcream he had on the bed with him.

"Well.......I like when u play both sides ...the good and the bad, I've seen ur good side, I'd be more than happy to see ur bad side.

Sam covered the phone so that Adam wouldnt hear her laughing as she decided to tease him even more:

"My bad side? u want me to give u my ex boyfriend's no so that he could tell u how bad i am?"

Adam smiled uncontrollably:

"No.......I want u to come show me how bad u can be.... I like to try out things myself, I dont like inquiring about it" he smiled even more.

Sam busted out a laugh over the phone:

"Ur crazy u know that"

Adam laughed:

"Yea u've told me that alot of times since we've met

"Well just hearing u made me feel alot better,thanks for that ''cheering up''.

Adam placed his hands behind his head and layed back on them:

"Well....anytime luv...besides I love to see that sweet smile on ur face nothing else should be on ur face but that.....and my lips.

Sam smiled back at his words:

"Oh really now?"

Adam replied by saying yes.

"Infact I would love to see that sweet smile and u tonite."

Sam smiled at the idea of seeing Adam again:

"I think that would be a great idea,should I wear something sexy or soemthing normal?" she smiled.'

Adam laughed at her comment:

"How about u surprise me?''

"Hmmmm I shall indeed."

Adam smiled :

"Well I'm gonna make a few calls,then I'll come over to pick u up,sounds good?"

Sam smiled and replied:

"Sure.......i'll be waiting ,for u".

"Good, then I'll see u in about an hr then".

"I'll be ready and waiting". she said smiling happily.

Adam decided to tease her one more time before hanging up:

"BTW........be prepared ,i might show up in my silk sheets".
*Click*

Sam couldnt believe the conversation she just had with adam and dashed into her bedroom to get ready.

Alright ladies ,this story could be a lil way off, mainly because I was on the phone but there is gonna be a continuation here.Leave Comments!

EveClayton said:
"Nothing much ,just here in my bed, wrapped in my silk sheets...alone thinking about u *he said teasingly as he smiled with glee*
:combust: :combust: :faint:

Silk sheets??Bed??Adam???:drool: :drool: :drool:
Sam,what are you waiting for???Forget the phone and go to Adam's house!!!! :D

Back
Top Bottom