For Cat Lovers Only XIV - Post Pics, Ask Questions, Comments, Etc.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Aww... Happy Birthday Stevie! How he's grown! :cute: Sonny is a cutie too. :cute:

Finny Fish -- wht sweeties! :cute:

And here is Ricky doing his very best Slut Boy impression. :tsk: :lol:

IMG_1448-1.jpg

Aww dan_smee, Sonny is adorable. He kind of looks like my Banana.

Indra, I love Ricky's expression. Its such a far away pensive look. :lol:

I'm pretty sure Grady doesn't want me to sleep anymore! Some how she poke a hole in my air mattress! I'm guessing she got it with her back claws when she jumped then started to fall off the bed this morning!
Wouldn't be an issue if I could find the patches that came with the bed to repair holes! Off to the fabric store tomorrow.

My cat like to kneed me when she sleeps. Its cute but not so great when I haven't cut her claws.

Love the Halloween theme picture! Adorable kitty!:heart:

thanks all!

Yes, sonny is licking my eye.. he only licks my right eye though...

Stevie is still a little anti-social, but they get on really well. They sleep curled up, and play around all the time. Sonny is the most affectionate cat in the world. If you are ever just sitting down , he charges up and plants a big smooch on yur cheek. The number of time I have woken up with him lying on my chest with his face buried in my cheek! He also gets over enthusiastic with it, and ends up giving you a massive headbutt!

They are both gorgeous, and we are so lucky to have two beautiful cats with such varying personalities. :wave:

That's awesome. 2 cats are so much better than 1. Just for the different personalities. Saki is the one that charges my face with his head and licks my earlobes and makes 'nests' in my hair and purrs in my ear. :lol:

Zoey is a diva but she talks to me all the time and follows me everywhere. I can just call her and she'll come running out from the other room. Saki takes a message and gets back to me later :wink:

The pose Ricky is pulling is hillarious!!!

Darcy is so sweet maddie, it is so cute when they sleep in your hand like that.

LOL Alison, Eva looks quite scared!

I just took some of my boys sleeping on the bed with Photobooth

Sonny relaxing

Photo58.jpg

Boys sleeping

Photo59.jpg

Photo60.jpg

Photo61.jpg

Stevie

Photo62-1.jpg

while i was trying to work on a term paper tonight, i had two intruders!

20091014225747.jpg

sugar and spice jumped up on my bed, and spice proceeded to lay down among all my papers and books, though thankfully nothing i was using at the time. then she proceeded to bite my papers.

20091014225952.jpg

she did finally settle down though. notice sugar's just chilling in the corner!

20091014230023.jpg

hee, spice looks stoned.

20091014230030.jpg

still chilling. she usually won't let me take photos of her. she's slowly coming out of her shell! :cute:

20091014232144.jpg

spice is still asleep on the papers and books :cute:

they re gorgeous mum!

Stevie is at the vet today :sad:

We woke up twice durin the night to stop him weeing in the bath, an he went 5 times in the 45 mins Loz was getting ready. I took him to the vet and they are keeping him for blood tests to see how bad his urinary tract infection is. They think he will be ok because we took him in early, but it is always unsettling :(

they re gorgeous mum!

Stevie is at the vet today :sad:

We woke up twice durin the night to stop him weeing in the bath, an he went 5 times in the 45 mins Loz was getting ready. I took him to the vet and they are keeping him for blood tests to see how bad his urinary tract infection is. They think he will be ok because we took him in early, but it is always unsettling :(

Oh no!! Good thing you caught it. Hopefully he is not blocked...

Cheers Lila and Sicy! He isnt completely blocked at least because he did pass little amounts of urine this morning, the vet is pretty confident, but it is always a strange feeling not having one of the boys in the house for a day, especially when the reason is that the vet asked to keep them for the day

Awwwwwww . . . not one, but two, ginger cats! :cute: They look like good "helpers."
they are! :cute: they're so adorable too, it's the first time i've ever had sibling kitties. they both just showed up on our doorstep in the summer of 07!

they re gorgeous mum!
thanks son! :)

He isnt completely blocked at least because he did pass little amounts of urine this morning, the vet is pretty confident, but it is always a strange feeling not having one of the boys in the house for a day, especially when the reason is that the vet asked to keep them for the day
and oh no, i hope stevie's okay! :hug:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom