For Cat Lovers Only XIV - Post Pics, Ask Questions, Comments, Etc.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
What do you mean by fixed? :lol:

Yeah I was thinking of that...but the snow is coming soon and little blankets wont help. I'll BEG my parents to let me bring him into the garage :)

My dad doesn't even know I'm feeding him. My mom and I are sneeking food outside :shifty:

Fixed = neutered = does he still have dingleberries.. etc. :wink:

Sounds like something me and my mom would do.. and ahve done in the past. My Dad used to be an old stick in the mud. The garage would be good though for the winter.

Garage is good, in fact my oldest cat lived in ours for years until recently and she did fine, we have her food and water and everything she needs in the garage and that was her home she choose, after our first cat passed away, sadly was killed by a fox :( She moved into the house,but still loves to go outdoors and goes into the garage still when she feels like not coming in side.

My cat is pooping perfectly now, yipee :hyper: :hyper: :hyper:
I guess he must have munched on something disagreable which gave him soft poop/diarrhea for about a week?? Or could it be that the dry food is too harsh on his tummy??? He's had dry food pretty much all his life (mostly Hills Science Plan)... At any rate he is just loving the canned food he's on now, and is constantly pacing in front of the fridge, so I'm gonna have a problem when I try switching back to the dry stuff (which I'll do gradually of course).

What do you guys feed your moggies??

Glad he's better. Maybe feed him both? I feed mostly dry with a snack of wet in the morning.

here's two pics of spice and her adopted mommy tabitha. :cute:
kittiess.jpg

yes, that's her paw wrapped around her neck so she won't move while she grooms her! :lol:
kitties2.jpg

oops, i got my finger in that one.

Awww!:cute:

I feed my Tango mostly dry and wet only once a day, but I'm picky with what kind to give him I don't give him the cheap freskies cause I read somewhere it's bad for cats. so I give him Iams. Now he tends to try to steal the can food my Dad give sto out other cat, both have different food cause Tango's stomach is more sensitive then Sabrina's.

Dry food/canned food - both. However, they steal chocolate and even vegetables. :D
Be careful with chocolate it can be toxic to cats like it is for dogs. I just recently read that somewhere and it had alist of what and what not to share with your kitty.

My Tango has a bad habit of trying everything I eat, if I Don't let him taste it he meows and paws at me until he does, just a lick and he is fine, like he is checking to make sure the food is ok for me. :cute: BUT I'm very careful on what I let him try.

:sad:

l310908-1.jpg

PHILADELPHIA — Investigators say a Philadelphia teenager wrapped a cat in duct tape, put it in a shopping bag and left it in a neighbor’s backyard.

The Pennsylvania Society for the Prevention of Cruelty to Animals says 19-year-old James Davis was arrested Saturday on animal cruelty charges.

Official George Bengal says Davis admitted to taping up the cat from neck to tail after he spotted it in his yard Sept. 21.

The gray tabby was nicknamed Sticky by animal welfare workers. It was dehydrated and had to be sedated while the tape was cut off its fur.

Animal welfare workers are still looking for Sticky’s owner. The cat is doing well.

Davis faces up to two years in prison and a minimum $1,000 fine if convicted.

A phone number for Davis could not immediately be found. It was unclear if he had an attorney.
this story blows, but (please don't hate me for thinking this) it's kinda funny they nicknamed him 'sticky'

-dan

It is a cute nickname. Those stories make you feel sick... What sort of fucking moron does that sort of thing?

As for te name sticky, Im sure it is a coping mechanism for animal welfare workers to try and not get too depressed about the work

I can't imagine how distressed that cat was. They hate anything foreign on their fur. Doesn't bother me that they nicknamed him Sticky. They save animals; they can call them what they like!

That is just terrible! Poor kitty :sad:. Seriously, who sits around and thinks, "Hey I know what to do...". I hope he gets the maximum penalty for his actions

:| What the hell?

I know the perfect punishment for this idiot, besides prison. Every day, tape him up all the way with ducttape, including his nuts, and then let his fellow prisoners rip it off him, ofcourse not everything at once, but slowly and painfully. :happy:

Why do people do this kind of shit? :huh:

So yeah anyway... how about some HAPPY cat posts.

My cat will fetch pretty much anything.

sakicrinkle.jpg

sakifetchbluemouse.jpg

sakifetchqtip4.jpg

sakifetchsnake.jpg

sakinewfeather3.jpg

sakispider2.jpg

sakifetchspring.jpg

sakitiara2.jpg

sakifilters-1.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.