For Cat Lovers Only XIII - Post Pics, Ask Questions, Comments, Etc.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
:lol: My cat does this all the time at 5am for no reason :crack:

Either she was looking for you, or she wanted attention.

Saki was laying in the funniest position last night so I had to take a pic :giggle:

sakilayingfunny.jpg

Snowflake chillin'

snowflakechillin2.jpg

Patches being smooshy!

pattysmooshy.jpg

pattyclosesmooshy.jpg

:lol: My cat does this all the time at 5am for no reason :crack:

Either she was looking for you, or she wanted attention.

Poor you! Luckily Miep does it either somewhere around 1-2 am when I just started sleeping, or around 6am when she returns from her nightly adventures.

Probably afraid I left on holidays again. This morning she was pretty annoying. Kept stalking me even though I put dry food in her bowl. She somehow seemed to know there was some wet food left I was too lazy to get her. Kept stalking me until I gave it to her. :lol: Haven't seen her ever since!

Patches is such a beautiful kitty! :love: She reminds me a lot of our kitten Rajah!

I love when they get smooshy :cute: Mofo lays in the funniest positions too, but always moves if I try to take a pic :angry:

Question about furniture: Suede is best, right? I'm moving soon and want to toss my old couch that the boy has scratched up, so I'll need a replacement. Any other suggestions? He has a scratch post, but would it help to get a fancy tree with extra scratching surfaces? Other than that, is there much else I can do to discourage ruining of brand new furniture or am I just screwed because I'm an animal person? :fist:

I still can't get over that this was/is a feral cat! :cute: Will wants to sit on my lap, maybe 5 times a year. On the other hand, Roscoe and Meezer would be happy to sit on me every time I sit or lay down. lol.

I cant get over it either, seriously. My 2 inside cats dont want as much love as Patches does and its a treat when they sit in my lap. :angry: lol.

Question about furniture: Suede is best, right? I'm moving soon and want to toss my old couch that the boy has scratched up, so I'll need a replacement. Any other suggestions? He has a scratch post, but would it help to get a fancy tree with extra scratching surfaces? Other than that, is there much else I can do to discourage ruining of brand new furniture or am I just screwed because I'm an animal person? :fist:

My couch feels like suede, or some other smooth like material and my cats have never scratched on it. A tall cat tree with levels would probably definitely help as well.

I have like 4 cat trees :reject: want one? :lol:

I cant get over it either, seriously. My 2 inside cats dont want as much love as Patches does and its a treat when they sit in my lap. :angry: lol.
Maybe that's an outdoor kitty thing? I think Mofo is a constant lap-kitty/purr-monster because he was outdoors and on his own for so long.

My couch feels like suede, or some other smooth like material and my cats have never scratched on it. A tall cat tree with levels would probably definitely help as well.

I have like 4 cat trees :reject: want one? :lol:

Sure, do I have to buy it from you on ebay? :wink: I have my eye on a tall, fancy one at Petland. It has a little castle on top, so he can be king of his castle :cute:

Is Aunt Gin a fan of Frasier? :wink:

Apparently so! She said that long ago she decided if she ever got a male and female pair of cats, they would be Niles and Daphne. She's the head of the Bluegrass Animal Welfare League in Lexington and has had many cats and dogs over the year. When Baby died last year, I'm surprised it too her so long to get some new kitties; but I'm sure glad she did--they are great company for her.

:hi5:Ha yes, she loves the laptop too. Probably because it's warm or so? :wink: And on my lap. Our cats would get along.

The next time she does the whore pose again I'll take a pic. She does it a lot, usually in the middle of the room or couch, flops down spreads her paws and starts licking her tail. :lol: It looks totally ridiculous.

More of my sister's kitties, I live vicariously through her till I get a cat of my own :wink:.

Marmite the whore
6771_123203293680_563368680_2258785_4306668_n.jpg

And Scooter the drunk
6771_123203278680_563368680_2258782_2047897_n.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom