For Cat Lovers Only XIII - Post Pics, Ask Questions, Comments, Etc.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
This is probably one of the best of Grady that I have. Recently anyway, I have great ones of her when she was younger, but can't get them on my computer

5776_1127235860016_1200759665_30370258_5353436_n.jpg

Sigh. My cat got out tonight, and I haven't seen her for over two hours. It's the longest she's been missing. I'm usually able to find her in the backyard or our parking lot but at night it's very difficult. Sometimes she comes when I shake her food dish outside, but no luck tonight.

She has never spent the night outside, so I'm a bit worried, and there are a few stray cats that hang out in the area. I saw all of them when I was looking for my cat, but no sign of her.

Left a food dish with tuna by the front door, but that doesn't seem to be helping either.

:sad:

Oh no! That is why I dont let my cats out at all. :(

I posted this once in another thread

Put flyers up around the neighborhood with her pic and your phone number. Leave out a smelly shirt or some other familiar smell around the outside of the house so she can find her way back. Sprinkle used cat litter around the outside of the house. Look for her in the middle of the night and call her when it's quiet. Open up a can of food, shake some treats or toys. Good luck.

i've been informed i need to post photos in here :reject:

our oldest cat, sunnie (14 years):
52121545479011446001861.jpg

fatass tabitha (7 years). she's always sleeping so this is the best i could get:
52121545478111446001861.jpg

my scaredy cat dolemite (5 years). he's super skiddish but he's so sweet when he decides he wants someone to pet him:
52121545477511446001861.jpg

sugar (2 years), one of the two stray kittens we found outside our house. i can't believe they're two already! she never answers when i call her and only pays attention to my dad and dolemite :tsk::
5212_154547796144_600186144_3718076_6143742_n.jpg

her adorable sister spice (obvs 2 years). she's my little buddy :cute: it seems her and dolemite missed me a lot while i was gone. one or both of them is usually cuddled up with me in my room or waiting to be let in whenever i open the door:
52121545477761446001861.jpg

ha, in fact i found a photo i took a while back of spice and dolemite sleeping on my bed :cute:
1241497581065.jpg

and a rare photo of both sugar and spice on my bed:
1242346622928.jpg

now i need to get ian to post photos of his kitties :cute:

i'm finally getting around to posting photos in here. however, i'm lazy and am making katie type everything for me. in retaliation, there's fuck all here in terms of descriptions of the kitties.
this is alex.
62121511546161446001861.jpg

sam
62121511546411446001861.jpg

george
62121511546811446001861.jpg

and a bonus (the part i'm actually typing and not having sent to me via im), sam and alex sharing the couch
IMG_3292.jpg

He's good - he seems to be orally fixated though, he's constantly licking everything - the chair, the couch, the rug, the floor, his brothers, his mother and myself. :crack: I've never seen another cat do this before. He's also not very cuddly so far, we're hoping he'll get more loving after a while.

So many gorgeous kitties! :cute:

I had a lucid dream with my dearly departed Chester last night. It was so vivid I could feel and smell his furr. It helped with closure. A friend's dog died suddenly this week and she had a similar experience. Anyone else ever have this kind of experience or is it just because I live in Woowooville, USA?

So many gorgeous kitties! :cute:

I had a lucid dream with my dearly departed Chester last night. It was so vivid I could feel and smell his furr. It helped with closure. A friend's dog died suddenly this week and she had a similar experience. Anyone else ever have this kind of experience or is it just because I live in Woowooville, USA?

my aunt once told me that anytime you dream about someone that has died in your life that it is not a dream but a visit. He was coming to visit you to let you know he's ok. My grandma, who I was incredibly close to over anyone else in my life, visits me occasionally. We're always at her house or my parents house sitting on a couch holding hands and she always whispers something in my ear. I never know what she says but generally within a few days of that visit something in my life changes for the better. I know it sounds wacko but I'm not the only one in my family that has experienced this. My sister and I had the exact same dream on the same night right after she died 5 years ago. It was so freaky when we were explaining it to one another it still gives me the chills to think about it. When I say same dream, I mean down to the outfit our grandma had on and the people that were at the house for dinner with us. So I don't think it's unusual at all that you had a dream about your Chester. I'm sure he'll be back to see you again. :)

my aunt once told me that anytime you dream about someone that has died in your life that it is not a dream but a visit. He was coming to visit you to let you know he's ok. My grandma, who I was incredibly close to over anyone else in my life, visits me occasionally. We're always at her house or my parents house sitting on a couch holding hands and she always whispers something in my ear. I never know what she says but generally within a few days of that visit something in my life changes for the better. I know it sounds wacko but I'm not the only one in my family that has experienced this. My sister and I had the exact same dream on the same night right after she died 5 years ago. It was so freaky when we were explaining it to one another it still gives me the chills to think about it. When I say same dream, I mean down to the outfit our grandma had on and the people that were at the house for dinner with us. So I don't think it's unusual at all that you had a dream about your Chester. I'm sure he'll be back to see you again. :)

I've also had "visits" from loved ones who have died, usually within the immediate days following the death. These experiences definitely have a different quality to them than an ordinary dream in that they are always accompanied by a feeling of euphoria. But I had never experienced this with a pet before so it was quite special. Thank you. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom