Fine, I give in...(my list)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

RA-D

War Child
Intro. outro to Bullet The Blue Sky, ending with "And we run into the arms of (click, click, click, click) America"

1. Vertigo
2. All Because Of You
3. I Will Follow
4. City Of Blinding Lights
5. Miracle Drug
6. New Year's Day
7. Insert Your Song Here???
8. Sometimes You Can't Make It On Your Own
9. Original Of The Species
10. Sunday Bloody Sunday

11. Stuck In A Moment (acoustic)
12. preferrably Desire (acoustic)

13. 11 O'Clock Tick Tock or Exit
14. Until The End Of The World

15. Love & Peace Or Else
16. Bad / One Step Closer
17. Where The Streets Have No Name

18. Beautiful Day
19. One
20. Yahweh / 40

Insert Heartland, Running To Stand Still, Acrobat, or Hold Me Thrill Me Kiss Me Kill me; swap Until The End Of The World and Miracle Drug; make Desire electric; Put With Or Without You between Yahweh and 40.

Last edited:
Oh, and take out Stuck and put in Beautiful Day (electric, of course) instead.

liamcool said:
I have a feeling Yahweh won't be played, only three closing songs on an album have been played on a regular basis full time before.

Not true. Besides the fact Adam has said he is really looking forward to playing Yahweh, here's the stats on closing songs:

Shadows And Tall Trees: not regular.
Is That All?: never played, but the guitar is exactly the same as The Cry, which preceded The Electric Co. for five years.
40: closed all but approximately thirty appearances from 1983 to 1990. VERY regular. Reappeared four times on Popmart and as snippets after Bad on Elevation.
MLK: played regularly before The Unforgettable Fire (or in later years, One Tree Hill and others) from 1984 to 1990. Reappeared to close some Popmart gigs, and at the Super Bowl.
Mothers Of The Disappeared: not regularly played.
All I Want Is You: full song was a regular on both Lovetown and Elevation, snippets on the tours in between.
Love Is Blindness: ZooTV regular.
The Wanderer: never played.
Wake Up Dead Man: never played in full, but closed 20 Popmart gigs and was played even more times on Elevation.
Grace: never played.

Four are regulars in anyone's book. I'll also count Wake Up Dead Man as a fifth, as it has been played fifty times, and some may say that Is That All? counts as a sixth as its music (if not lyrics) was heavily played.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom