Finally! The mp3 of U2 recording at HQ, 05-17-08 (no links please!)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
LOL this is too funny... do ya people read this thread??? it has been mentioned like 5 times that you can go and d/l the clip at U2exit.com. no need to request it anymore LOL

u2exit.com

you can download it there...

This has been mentioned before in this forum yet people still request the song! There is no need to request it at all... just got to U2exit.com and you will see the cleaned up version there and you don't even have to d/l nor wait for someone to send it to you!

You know you can go to U2ext.com !!!!

:banghead:

u2exit.com , don't forget the I. otherwise they'll say we're full of crap :wink:

u2exit.com

u2exit.com

u2exit.com

oh, right! didn't catch that! thanks :)

u2exit.com u2exit.com u2exit.com u2exit.com

u2exit.com u2exit.com u2exit.com u2exit.com

U2EXIT.COM FOLKS.......PLEASE GO THERE...KTHXBAI

Edit: found on u2exit, sorry!

Clear enough for you guys? ;):up:
Have you seen these messages and perhaps already tried u2exit and had no success? Is that why you are requesting it or did you happen to miss them in all of the excitement?:D Good luck either way.:yes:

can someone send the files to me citronflugan<at>gmail.com :up:
Alltså, vi tar det igen: dessa klipp finns tillgängliga via hemsidan/bloggen u2exit.com en bit ned på startsidan i nuläget eftersom innehåll har lagts till bloggen sedan denna tråd startades.
Så titta in på u2exit.com och se vad du kan hitta.
Lycka till och välkommen hit! :wave:

Larry Mullen Drumming

New clips can be found on ultraviolet (brazilian forum)

[edit]no links[/edit]

There is also a supposed clip of "Moment of Surrender" but the quality is so bad even I can't make it out.

There is also a supposed clip of "Moment of Surrender" but the quality is so bad even I can't make it out.
I agree, just a waste of time trying to get something interesting out of that clip.
I tried amplifying the audio using Audacity, just a bunch of hiss really. Then I tried taking the hiss out using the noise removal tool, still nothing. Of what I can "hear" is something that sounds similar to the interlude before the last extended chorus in that Thank You beachclip from Eze 2006. Very hard to say anything at all about the clip.
Those drumming clips sounded a bit more interesting though, seems like Larry is pushing himself on this one after all.

Back
Top Bottom