Finally! The mp3 of U2 recording at HQ, 05-17-08 (no links please!)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
just wondering if this has been mentioned yet, it may have been but i'm not digging through 59 pages, but wasn't "For Your Love" mentioned as a song title in the Morocco sessions? I just listened to this again today, and instead of hearing "Running to the surface of your love" I hear "running to the surface FOR your love."

Again, sorry if it's been mentioned, but i figure it's worth more discussion than a fake bear clip :wink:

I'll send it shortly to the last two people who posted as well.

just wondering if this has been mentioned yet, it may have been but i'm not digging through 59 pages, but wasn't "For Your Love" mentioned as a song title in the Morocco sessions? I just listened to this again today, and instead of hearing "Running to the surface of your love" I hear "running to the surface FOR your love."

Again, sorry if it's been mentioned, but i figure it's worth more discussion than a fake bear clip :wink:

I'll send it shortly to the last two people who posted as well.

Yes, that's what I guessed too when I first read the "lyrics" for it. I thought I wrote about it a couple of pages back, but I can't find it now.
Glad someone else is thinking along the same lines,though ;) :up:

Yes, that's what I guessed too when I first read the "lyrics" for it. I thought I wrote about it a couple of pages back, but I can't find it now.
Glad someone else is thinking along the same lines,though ;) :up:

:up: i'm as positive as i can get for having a low quality recording that this song would be "for your love." granted, that's not too positive, but given the song names we've been dealt so far, and that one line being pretty audible, I'll chalk this song up in my own head as "For Your Love." Of course, they could have changed the title, etc., so who knows.

I would LOVE to hear this clip!!!

could someone email it to me?!?!!?

rocknrollstar2k @ Yahoo.com

My ears are thirsty for some new U2!!!

:hyper::hyper::hyper:

Back
Top Bottom