FH's thread - I'll write more over time

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
AH! I cannot delete this post!!!

go back to the bottom of the last page, page 22

pardon for your inconvienience!!

:) :) :)

Last edited:

Thank you For Honor.....you do have some very good writings and thoughts. I much liked your writing about friendship...

Will write more....but right now getting a little bit of Rita......rains, some winds and dark clouds and then a bit of blue sky and sunshine emerges.................

carol
wizard2c
:|

"legend"

I realize now.....

That my destiny lies with others. I don't think I will be alone, at least, socially speaking, for too much longer. Look at my past, look at this day, look at the things I didn't have choices about. Look at the choices I have made so far.

Even "he" would have been nothing, if not for his interaction with the others...

Though I am sure... that my "isolation" will have it's own effects on me, on my "destiny". I suppose I can't have it any other way - I'm always pushing for that, that one..... thing.

That's all for now - - I should put a modified version of this in "What I have learned today", perhaps later

will do.....

I feel sick to my stomach, and am really messed up right now, but I can still use my cpu.....

I know I have a fever when I breath out through my nose, and the air is quite warm on my hands,,,,

ugh.

I went to my favorite resturante, and it was horrible. Great food, great service, great looking waitresses (I can be shallow once ina while, why not), great everything. But I could barely eat one plate (it is a buffet). How dissapointing. I love that place, and will miss it when I go away to college. But now I feel not so hot...

Did the hurricane get you at all?

I know it's going to texas tomorrow night, and it's going to be severe......

I'm sleeping on and off, and in a sort of personal energy limbo, so I'll post throughout the day. Deffinintely going to be a day of inaction.... but perhaps my "horoscope" says that migh tnot be so bad........

You might feel as if you are in motion, but the truth is you are more grounded than you think. Your ideas are more active than your physical body and this is a great time to retreat into your own thoughts. Use your fantasies to feed your psyche, but don't clam up. Stay in close touch with others, even while you are dreaming.

I must be
An Acrobat
To talk like this
And act like that
But you can dream (but I can dream)
So .....

dream out loud....

You know.......

just laying on my sleeping bag on the floor (a nice change from my futon every now and then, and paritularly comfortable presently), and looking up at the colors on my wall, the paintings, in the dim glow of the little lamp I just turnened on.... It's very peaceful, and very nice. Simple, but elegant.

Things like that make me smile.

In the silence of the night, it is always nice to find peace. Though I do hear the wind blowing things around outside....

I think the pressure, air pressure, affects my windows. I hear different parts of the pains rocking gently back and forth, even during the times when the chimes are silent.......

anyhow, just wanted to note this.

My condition is kind of odd - I'm not incapacitated, I'm just very limited. I can think fine, and I'm listening to Thomas Cleary's Zen Lessons: The art of leadership on audiobook.

It's really good, and really interesting. it's nice, seeing strong areas and weak area's for myself. I think I like Zen a lot... But I've still yet to find a religion I totally agree with

You know, but I thik that's really it in and of itself - there is not religion for you; you create your own religion, philosophy, etc...

Anyhow...
so yerah, I can write, poorly, for a little bit, and then I feel like lieing down again. Good thing I have my laptop, which can accomidate for both...

And yes, wizard2c, I saw your furby video. I guess the proper word is "cute".

I hope the show "furby island" (?) is successful.

I wonder how that all came about.......

But I do remembe,r in the past, your speakkings of furbys, wizard.

Has anyone else heard about this?

I would post an "article", but I am not so sure what to post. Most of them have dates in 2002, anyways, but with talk of the storms and other disasters in the world, i've heard it come up.

I was just curious about what my fellow interferencers, who may be more in the know about "p2og", thought about it.

====
====
sort of separate to that, but still related. A different concept...

I am reminded of something. I don't know what it's called, some sort of diversity, but I remember hearing it in biology or similar. About how nature somewhat designs a species to be diverse, in order to benefit the survival of the species. I really don't know what it's called, and I post this post tentitively, because a lot of this is outside of what I am familiar with. But I was just thinking, how I'm sure it's the same way for humans - different people have different viewpoints and such.

I can't really describe it well, but, essentially, it made me think about

listetning to other people. Not believeing them, but listening.
Even if they are 'wrong'..... understand their angle, and why they are saying it...

and to that, closing with:

"There is a psychology of self deception which is just as rich and complex as the pschology of direct apprehension of external reality"

The miniority clouds the mind of the majority.
But who is in control?
The minority
or the majority?

It could be either way

Hey wizard, what do you think about storms like Katrina, etc, being manufactured storms?

============================

What makes me doubt things like this, when people talk about things like this, (I'm listening to coast to coast in the morning....), they always talk about "white hats" and "black hats", good v bad.l

I mean, really..............
I'm kind of over that - there is no good or evil, just the human heart/mind/soul.

I find it very, very hard to believe that there are "forces of evil". Or good for that matter. In fact..... aren't those concepts really just a manifestation of the human mind?

The will to survive, you know?

Survive, or greatness, as others have put it.

If someone tries to kill you, their "bad", death is "bad", evil, scary.

I mean, I don't know aboubt that. That's a little too elementary for me

"enterprizemission.com" ?

we;ll see, I'll try to look at it tomorrow...........

:shrug:

I find it odd...... when people talk about scare tactics, good and evil....

but they then consitently refer to fear, and good guys and bad guys.

Such as many things in life - the more you bring it up, think about it, negatively or positively, the more it can dominate your mind. Sometimes it seems like people are trapped within themselves....

They continually only express things in terms of what they know, think is true. I know I do, but I make an effort to understand beyond what i know. Not that I am different, or superior, but...... it's just interesting to see some people get .... emotional, or fearful, or see what tehy think is important, and why, and how.

How can anyone be so certain about what is true?

I know I'm not. Peception, interpretation, stimulus......

Now once again I am reminded of the matrix ------
why go on? why keep going?

"because I choose to"

Isn't that the ultimate factor in life? What you choose to see? I think it is. That power, the power of choosing what you see, perhaps, that is the 'ultimate truth'.

makes me think of

"so what do you think?" in a whole new way.....

What's the first thing I hear on my local news?

The 1-2 punch of the hurricanes may rise up gas prices.
Hey, I do have a slight suspicion about the government dictating things. It could at least make sense - manipulation through gas prices.

But I can see the sides:

'Hey, what is a government going to do?'
'hah, that's just what they want yuu to say. They want you to think that this is their only option, that it's logical'
'well, isn't it? I mean, what would you do?'
'so you just accept it? Accept what the media says?'
'it's not just the media'
'no, you are right, it's a lot more than that...'

and so on and so forth....

I mean, whatever side of whatever fence you find yourself on, I reccomend striving to think "why" or "how". Not to impose doubt, no, but to understand.

Still, one of the most distorting things I see is when people go by on emotion. Emotion permits single minded thinking, it creates a definite write or wrong, and that is a concept I do not buy.

I as much as anyone else strives to find a system, a theory, etc, that would relate all things, that would connect.

HOwever....... you can't really think that way. Because once you start talking in absolutes, "THIS is RIGHT", I think you loose elements of the truth.

yet, there are definite answers when it comes to feelings - as in pain. Pain is undesireable, while pleasure, sensual delight, is certainly obvious. But even those things are subject to fluctuations - if you keep hearing a beautiful song, on a CD, repeating it over and over again, it eventually becomes undesireable........

so..... :hmm:

food for thought.......

"I'll be waiting for you. If you come here, you'll find me. I Promise."

^ the one thing that really ... gets to me.

I am wary of it;s power over me,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

WP25.jpg

i am disgusted to post it.....

For Honor....glad you like my friend's music video.....from Furby Island..hope you got a chance to check out the trailer as well.......I just remembered Fall 2005 started yesterday. There are still "cute"/good things left in this World........Furby being one of them. The second generation is more interactive than the original.....of course my favorite is the wizard Furby......his ID says something as well...to quote part of it:
"furbys need {love} and {hugs} and they {sing} and {joke} they play "furby says" and "hide and seek" and into the future they can peek".

Actually Furby was part of a children's charity project I was working on.....I even have a CD and music storyboard which I made in 2000....almost had approval from the toy manufacturer for the concept but there was an ownership change and I had an illness in my family so I never pursued the concept......time passed quickly and then 9/11 happened so the timing for my project wasn't there.

I don't want to bore you with the whole concept....but now Furby is on board with his video {sometimes when you cannot go on with something....well someone else carries it for you } as Mr. B says: we carry each other........sort of M-field. Perhaps Furby's video will eventually help a charity effort......Furby: a friend of the Children and a friend of mine.....okay he's not human......but human-enough.

Anyhow. glad you listened to it........Hey U2......watch out for that Furby band {I thought I saw a good drummer there}.....smile.....we need to every once in a while..
:)

carol
wizard2c'

PS: Just on CNN...some people from the Island of Cuba just landed on a boat in Miami.

RITA......another kaTRInA.........what more can I say? {wobbles, wobbles..etc,}
I did get the outerbands the past few days and even as I write.

Here we go again....another time and space issue....does it even matter any more?

I need to concentrate as there is so much I should be doing but the power of a storm interferes with my ability to do so. Like Monday I started to write and the title was The Road To Survival.......to date, I have not gotten anywhere with it.

My chance reading from "The Hobbit" of yesterday I posted on another web Forum as it made too much sense and it's best I not turn this Forum into a Tolkien site. Besides I need to learn more.

I need to break out my guitar and strum a few notes.........been thinking of taking up the haarp........

I know things are happening for a purpose.......a window of time.......

carol
wizard2c

^ I can't stand posting something of such low quality, but agh....... it's the best I can do.

I did all that with MS paint, too :|

Retiering this sig, for a little while....

FH: "... what's my advice to you...? Just... dance. Just dance. If it's a good song, turn it up. If you don't like the song you see around you, hear your own in your head, and if it's the right song, you may even find other people dancing along with you. But even then, it doesn't really matter who's around. So...
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - ... Just dance."

....Day by day... ...we get better and better... ...A team that can't be beat....
measureset1fin.jpg

For Honor....glad to hear you are feeling better. Actually could not get onto Furby Island.....it did not have a Mac player...so I'm calling tomorrow to find out the whole story.

Spent most of the morning watching the Sunday news shows and reading the two local Sunday newspapers. The words I were reading seemed like deciphering an enormous message....trying to make sense of senseless words....I was getting a case of vertigo......{where did I hear that music before?}

Just sitting here trying to find a purpose.....that feeling of being all alone setting in again........but I know my mentor is there for me.

carol
wizard2c

PBS - the last saving grace to non cable TV

I love PBS, and I've said it before, but...... I really hope I can donate a lot of money to it someday........

Above image is quite interesting. I know it does not pertain but I notice an image of a white cross in the upper lefthand portion of the photo....hidden in the leaves......and a few other images as well hidden in the leaves.............{but that's how wizards see....different than most people perhaps}...it's what's behind the image or subject itself wizards tend to seek out.

But impressive photos.

carol
wizard2c

AS you can see in photp 2, the strangler fig tree actually chokes the huge, large brazil nut tree found in the Amazon. It is one of the only things that can take down the Brazil nut tree.

What is left, after the brazil tree dies, is the shell, the strangler fig tree.a

Impressive....

and it all starts from one tiny seed, just like the brazil nut tree itself...

The one world, working together, for an ultimate cause. "no more countries". I wonder, if such a thing is possible

==

Love with out seeing, the man who loves without seeing

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom