Favourite The Edge's image

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Can't find the right pic now,but same photoshoot:
u2august211979smaller2.jpg

:hmm: I can't tell in that picture. It's too small. I could be incorrect about the photoshop comment. I do know there was a picture that used to be posted all the time back in the old days of pleba that was photoshopped. So I could just be getting my pictures wrong. But it is really hard to tell in this pic.

:hmm: I can't tell in that picture. It's too small. I could be incorrect about the photoshop comment. I do know there was a picture that used to be posted all the time back in the old days of pleba that was photoshopped. So I could just be getting my pictures wrong. But it is really hard to tell in this pic.

I can't understand wether it's photoshoped either.But I think that it isn't.The thing is that I'm not quite sure on wheter Edge would do that in a pic!:wink:

I can't understand whether it's photoshopped either.But I think that it isn't.The thing is that I'm not quite sure on whether Edge would do that in a pic!:wink:

It's actually much more believable in the whole image, isn't it? I had the same thought when I saw just him- like really? So out of character. But seeing them all on the beach there, seems like it could have been. And his whole pose (and the shirt) does kind of looks like he's trying his inner Bowie on. Either way, I like it.

It's actually much more believable in the whole image, isn't it? I had the same thought when I saw just him- like really? So out of character. But seeing them all on the beach there, seems like it could have been. And his whole pose (and the shirt) does kind of looks like he's trying his inner Bowie on. Either way, I like it.

You are not the only one who likes it!!!:evil:

Just happened to notice that in U2 by U2, this image has the tongue. So, no photoshop?

Back
Top Bottom