Fan Art V3 - Art being born!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Painted a picture from the 'War' lyrics booklet yesterday:

war_by_alois_noette-d3fpbh3.jpg

:cute:

You are a very good painter. Wow, you got the boy so right. everything looks right.

As I've already told you on DeviantArt,

This is awesome!! :hyper::love:

So emotional!

U2 fans are talented. :D:heart:

So guys, remember when I opened the thread asking about Bono's most famous iconography which was needed for 'a big project' I was working on which is currently exhibited in an Easter Exhibition..

Well, here it is! :D

THE SUPPER OF ROCK! Oil on Canvas. 1m x 1.5m big.

TheSupperOfRocklowres.jpg

Aaand, a close-up of our man. (I'm not that happy how he turned out..)

Bono-Bruce-FreddieLOWRES-1.jpg

For a bigger photo and more close-ups of the other rockstars, including my comments and story about it, visit The Supper Of Rock by ~u2fan003 on deviantART
:D

Awesome! I love it. :love:

Thanks guys XD

Here's some of my silly more usual artwork; I was just doodling Bono 'cause it's his birthday...it might even vaguely look like him...

happy_birthday__hewson_by_alois_noette-d3g2g4s.png

(there's some obvious Peter Rowen up there too because I've been drawing him way too much of late...)

Well here some chocolate art!!! step by step! Thats what one friend made for my bday! (and i helped a bit ;) ) The yummiest present ever!

DSCF1299.jpg

With an image we put some chocolate contour

DSCF1301.jpg

Then started filling it with 3 different chocolates

DSC00465.jpg

And thats my friend who made it

DSC00467.jpg

And me with my cool bday present

The result a bit closer:

DSC00464.jpg

Conclusion: :drool::drool::drool: jajajjajajaj

Man, I feel so out fo the loop - I miss you guys! ): :sad:
School got pretty messy for a while...but its all good now! Only one exam left! I finished both of my art courses so it is only english left :up:

I've got my own little projects going now, but I wanted to get back into things and I decided to try out something new at the same time - I can't actually remember the last time I worked on black paper.....so here is my attempt using chalk and white ink. Be gentle, its been a while :wink::lol:

DSC_0070.jpg

That chocolate is THE BEST EVER btw!!

EDIT: I hate how computers mess drawings up...blends are smoother irl

as I said on DA, that is a ridiculously pretty picture...I love the illumination effect from all the white.

And you have two art classes? Damn, that's not fair :lol: I have to wait for college to get more art! (a lot more. a lotttt)

Man, I feel so out fo the loop - I miss you guys! ): :sad:
School got pretty messy for a while...but its all good now! Only one exam left! I finished both of my art courses so it is only english left :up:

I've got my own little projects going now, but I wanted to get back into things and I decided to try out something new at the same time - I can't actually remember the last time I worked on black paper.....so here is my attempt using chalk and white ink. Be gentle, its been a while :wink::lol:

That chocolate is THE BEST EVER btw!!

EDIT: I hate how computers mess drawings up...blends are smoother irl

First of all : :hug: missed ya

I can relate to the school part, I'm in my last 3 weeks of exams.
And love your experiment, It def. Gives the whole illumination of the mic a better chance. Its bright and shiny. :applaud:Well done.

:hug: 'Ta guys!

@Katie - yeah I'm in my last year of A-levels and I took Fine art and Graphic design as 2 of my options - hoping to go on and study as an illustrator at university in September! :D

I missed you more domo :kiss:

Back
Top Bottom