Fan Art V3 - Art being born!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
My work in progress : The Edge :love: Its 60 by 120 cm big, and its taking me ages , but when is done its going to be an awesome poster I hope.
The flash of my camera makes the shading look a bit funny in the middle of the drawing.
wip___the_edge_by_joy_of_markers-d3adnai.jpg

OMG he is beautiful!!! The guitar strap... the detail on the shirt... absolutely amazing. And that gorgeous look on his face. I love it! Please tell me you are currently working on the meticulous reproduction of his chest hair though.... that is a must.

:heart: it :heart: it :heart: it!

This is who what I was doing for about 5 hours yesterday:

bono_vox_by_alois_noette-d3aypew.png

It was impossible to stare that magazine cover ('87 Bono! :drool: ) in the face without painting it ;)

OMG he is beautiful!!! The guitar strap... the detail on the shirt... absolutely amazing. And that gorgeous look on his face. I love it! Please tell me you are currently working on the meticulous reproduction of his chest hair though.... that is a must.

:heart: it :heart: it :heart: it!

Lets just say I'm saving the fun parts for last :shifty:
And I ain't done by light years yet.

Katie - That painting is gorgeous, and I love the translucent effect you have when using paint :heart:

@ domo - that is gonna kick arse when it is finished! Things that take time for some reason always look goooood :D

Katie - That painting is gorgeous, and I love the translucent effect you have when using paint :heart:

@ domo - that is gonna kick arse when it is finished! Things that take time for some reason always look goooood :D

Leeeesh! :hug:

Lmao , yes thats a pretty direct U2 theme :giggle:

Awesome Claw sketch!:applaud: And It looks like picture in the Berlin Olympic Stadium

Agree :drool: his eye's are the prettiest.

Love the colour's you chose.

Back
Top Bottom