Fan Art V3 - Art being born!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I have really been loving every ones art. I have been working on a couple of U2 inspired jewelry pieces my self. Here is an album link...cant get the photos to link....

http://thestamatfamily.shutterfly.com/164

This is a double sided piece with tinted cement ( wanted bright red, but could not get a perfect color match...) the back is a lyric quote...

I have been thinking of making the MacPhisto-Batman image into a necklace as well or something else. If you have any ideas, please share.

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Now I am not one for Jewelry, in fact I kind of hate it. But I would SOOOO wear those!!!!!!

LarryMonochrome-1.jpg

This is a quick digital drawing of Larry I did last night. Wanted to try out the drawing-with-white-on-a-black-background technique.. It's hard!! But fun! :D
Photoshop CS3 and Wacom Tablet

LarryMonochrome-1.jpg

This is a quick digital drawing of Larry I did last night. Wanted to try out the drawing-with-white-on-a-black-background technique.. It's hard!! But fun! :D
Photoshop CS3 and Wacom Tablet

Woooooow!!!! :hyper: awesome!!! I love your style!! :applaud:
your drawing skill is gorgeous. It seems like photo!
I want to see more pic.:D:lol:

Clearly I am not using PhotoShop to its fullest potential. Nice work!

Thanks!!
No this is simple, it's just a default PS brush (a rough one), just the brush (using the pen tablet) no fancy effects or grain or stuff... Just a white brush, no black or erasers. ...It's fun! :)

And Casamares: Thanks!! :)

U2fan003, that Larry drawing is amazing! I really like the folds in his shirt (and his arms :drool::D).

a0067499_4ce28a5ebb103.png

came to here been a long time! :cute:
This pic parody of Japanese cartoon 'Bonobono'. edge is bonus haha

a0067499_4ce28a6d2029b.jpg

They have same name!:D but "really" Bono is my best :)

If there would be a 'U2 Fan Art Exhibition', I'd certainly would pay money to go to it!!!
Seriously, U2 fans are the best! =D:applaud:

And thanks to all those who congratulated me on my works here!:hug:

Nice bass guitars :drool: Fender precision right ?
Sounds very good ,but I have no real knowledge about bass playing at all.

Back
Top Bottom