family pictures

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
No, Sian may not be able to use the computer yet - but we all know her dad can! :wink:

And I just wanted to post something respectfully for her dad to read to Sian - if he chooses.

I think Edge would appreciate my effort to be kind and respectful to his daughter. :hug:

GRACE FINDS BEAUTY IN EVERYTHING....:edge: :heart: :)

Five year old Edge! :cute:

5oldedge.jpg

He's called smidgin Edge when he is that young!!! :laugh:
AAAAAAWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!! I love how he hasn't changed his look since he was 5 yrs old :D Just so adorable!

:wink: Yes! I agree-Bono Is a beautiful blend of the two!! And, not to lose sight of the thread theme here..Happy Birthday to Sian~:wink: !! And, I will add all the lil' photos of the guys are adorable! And_one more thing, I thinkg Jordan alot like her Mother,Ali. Look!-at her style-I even think she had a hand in how Bono&her's pant legs look flarred the same! Jordan definetly seems Into fashion! Where as Eve seems much more comfortable dressed casual, but always seems to be in physical contact with her Father!She really seems like a 'daddy's girl' of the two!!Sweet family!! Edge's family is too!:wink:

If ANYONE has video stills of when little Eve is dancing with her daddy onstage to Mysterious Ways at Slane Castle.....I will love them forever!!

Seeing that always gets me choked up....Eve is so lucky to have a father that loves her so much and is so proud of her---I wish I had a father like that. :sad:

Jamila said:
No, Sian may not be able to use the computer yet - but we all know her dad can! :wink:

And I just wanted to post something respectfully for her dad to read to Sian - if he chooses.

I think Edge would appreciate my effort to be kind and respectful to his daughter. :hug:

GRACE FINDS BEAUTY IN EVERYTHING....:edge: :heart: :)

Perhaps you could start a birthday thread! :wink:

I'm sure EVERYONE has lots of great things to say to little Sian (she's adorable by the way!!!) :heart::heart::angel:

I KNOW A GIRL CALLED PARTY, PARTY GIRL :cute:

ladylardence said:
Ali and Ann :)
ann1.jpg

Enter ok I've lost count of how many times I've seen this pic of "Ali and Ann" because I'm postive I saw the same pic quoted as Adam and Guggi in drag.

then again....

Last edited:
starsgoblue said:
TigerLuv...... I love you I love you I love you! :bow:

Thank you so much! :D
:hug: I lvoe you too :D lol

Smidgen Bono! AAWW SO ADORABLE! I don't know who was cuter... smidgen Edge or smidgen Bono... I guess it's just one of those things you can't choose between *sigh* :)

all the warm fuzzies are making me woozy! :D
this makes me wish i was in the u2 family, theyre all so cute together. i find it interesting that edge and larry let bono coddle their women:eyebrow: if iwas a guy(a weird thought) and i had a girl, i would never let them get that close to bono. coming from a womans perspective i KNOW what he does to us! :D:D
anne seems pretty comfy in bonos arms:wink:
im sure if bono started being too happy handed ali would kick him in the butt.
as for all of us pleba girls: touch touch!!!

Even from that baby pic of Bono, you can see a little angel in him!:angel:

What I always liked about that pic was Bono's wide open look in his eyes. Even as a baby, he was inquisite, observant and interested in everything going on around him.:wink:

Keep posting these wonderful U2 family pics, everyone.

THE GOAL IS SOUL....:hug:

In the days when we were swinging from the trees
I was a monkey stealing honey from a swarm of bees
I could taste you even then
And I would chase you down the wind.

You could go there, if you please, Wild Honey.
And if you go there, go with me, Wild Honey.

Did I know you?
Did I know you even then..... :wink:

Everytime I see those baby pics of the B-man, those words come back to me.

Sometimes it seems like my Heart and Soul has known the B-man from before the world was made....:angel:

Only God knows the truth.

GRACE FINDS BEAUTY IN EVERYTHING....:bono: :heart: :heart: ;)

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom