Facts, confessions, and the like, of a random nature, 10th ed.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
You'll be nervous and uncertain at first, but before you know it, you'll settle in. You'll do great! Hope you got the job info in writing.

Good luck to you too, Rachel!

:hug: everyone. soooo nervous!
I definitely know the taut anxiety of starting a new job - you've been accustomed to performing a certain task a certain way w/ a different business and different people for so long, and are now placed in a totally different environment w/o that sense of familiarity you've grown accustomed to. It's certainly a nervous sensation. Good luck though, Romi! I'm sure you'll be fine :hug:

I just realized yesterday when trying to write out a big long explanation of musical movements my mom doesn't understand, I actually don't know shit about a lot of the stuff I thought I knew about :panic: Or maybe that's just because summaries are hard.

If Catman had named his new thread with "afraid" instead of "scared" I would have been able to say "The Love Below", referencing She Lives in My Lap by Andre 3000 and Rosario Dawson.

.....even though he's not the one, I can't let go. My heart refuses to move on even thought it's getting pumelled. He's told me to get over it or we'll never speak again, still I'm struggling. :reject: I walked in knowing the chances of heartbreak were very high..didn't realise it could completely destroy my soul.

Thanks guys. I just got home about 30 minutes ago (went to the gym in San Francisco and then had a 40-minute commute back. Been a long day. The sooner we move closer to the city, the better! And it was a good day... But now I'm nervous about tomorrow. There's gonna come a point when I am actually gonna be expected to DO WORK. Luckily, it was not today! :shifty:

.....even though he's not the one, I can't let go. My heart refuses to move on even thought it's getting pumelled. He's told me to get over it or we'll never speak again, still I'm struggling. :reject: I walked in knowing the chances of heartbreak were very high..didn't realise it could completely destroy my soul.
The only answer is to walk. Tear yourself away, just walk, even if you think you can't. Only once you get some real distance will you see how outraged you should be that anyone could speak to you like that. Sometimes you have to drag your heart kicking and screaming with you.

PM if you want, I do completely understand. These things eat away at your soul and make you forget who you are. :hug:

Sorry you are hurting. :hug:

Confession: I will cry when I see the castle in the Magic Kingdom. It is trip number 6, but there is something about that place that is truly amazing. For 10 days, nothing but fun and laughter to be had!:heart:

Confession: I will cry when I see the castle in the Magic Kingdom. It is trip number 6, but there is something about that place that is truly amazing. For 10 days, nothing but fun and laughter to be had!:heart:

I'll miss you! Can't wait to catch up after your return. :)

Next time come to Disneyland Anaheim please :waiting:

:hug:

The only answer is to walk. Tear yourself away, just walk, even if you think you can't. Only once you get some real distance will you see how outraged you should be that anyone could speak to you like that. Sometimes you have to drag your heart kicking and screaming with you.

PM if you want, I do completely understand. These things eat away at your soul and make you forget who you are. :hug:

^ this . . . hoping peace finds you lovely cin :hug:

Sorry you are hurting. :hug:

^ THIS! take care :hug:

Wise words, Kaf. Cin, I hope you feel better soon. :hug:

Wise words, kaf. Cin, feel better soon! :hug:

:hug: thanks, I'm feeling the love from this place. mmm, blue happiness. :wink:

thanks Kaffy, your a lovely one. :hug: Walking will be hard but we talked a little and agreed it's for the best. I'm trying to do my own thing a bit more, not hang around as much and just clear my head. Seems to be helping. Heart break sucks, I have no idea how 15 year olds cope!

....and now I can quakingly take advances from eligible young gentlemen. :giggle:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom