Facts, confessions, and the like, of a random nature, 10th ed.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I was tagged in an old photo with someone I'd rather forget any association with, and it occured to me when I laughed and removed the tag - I felt nothing. Not a twinge, not a flash, not flicker.. not the faintest hint of emotion one way or the other. Pure indifference. How far we've come and how much I've learned. :)

Good for you!:hug:

I still cannot listen to Rocket Man without tearing up. :sad:

Ofcourse it keeps appearing on radio and TV.

:reject: And I still have not been able to watch '40' from Moncton.

When did I become such a bloody sap?

:hug:

Good on you Kaffy, you're a lovely.

Good for you!:hug:
:) :hug:

I really dislike MrPurrl's new haircut, but I don't want to hurt his feelings by telling him that. :(
I've learned over the course of a few relationships that you cannot give a man your honest opinion, no matter how gently you try to apply it. :giggle: :fragilemaleego:

I still cannot listen to Rocket Man without tearing up. :sad:

Ofcourse it keeps appearing on radio and TV.

:reject: And I still have not been able to watch '40' from Moncton.

When did I become such a bloody sap?

Old age. :wink:

I was tagged in an old photo with someone I'd rather forget any association with, and it occured to me when I laughed and removed the tag - I felt nothing. Not a twinge, not a flash, not flicker.. not the faintest hint of emotion one way or the other. Pure indifference. How far we've come and how much I've learned. :)

Thank you. :hug: It took me a little while. I had quite a mess to wade through, but I'm here now.

:hug: I heart this more than you could possibly imagine

I really dislike MrPurrl's new haircut, but I don't want to hurt his feelings by telling him that. :(

:giggle: buy him a hat! :lol:

:grumpy: I'm not old damnit. Just tall.

:cute:

Confession: My Christmas tree is up :shifty:

:ohmy: :lmao:

I felt kinda weird and nostalgically sad about selling my old games and consoles that I don't use anymore. But after putting it on FB I now have most of my old stuff go to friends of mine, rather than having to sell them to strangers. It's quite a comforting thought that the things I loved during my childhood will be looked after by people who know what they're doing, rather than 5 year olds who get a new toy from mommy and daddy and then break it.

^ :) ~ tis always lovely knowing that your friends are in a happier place :hug:

< is in the midst of syncing up the shiny new phone and feeling simultaneously excited :hyper:and also kinda nostalgic about the old one :reject: . . . twas my first appley love :heart:

<< even bigger confession . . . I was sorely sorely sorely tempted by the spanky new Nokia N9 :drool: ~ happily, the hublet was similarly seduced so now I get to play with his when he's not looking :shifty:

(and btw, any innuendo, real or imagined, is simply a by product of the way your mind works thank you very much :angel: :wink: )

:cocktail:Not at all.

I just discovered the best thread ever. I'll be in my bunk for a week..maybe two!:shifty::drool:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom