eXPERIENCE or iNNOCENCE presale group

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Got a GA for NYC! Sadly I'm going by myself since my friends got into the 1st show but at least I'm seeing U2 :)

I had issues at first, and I had trouble with the app, but I managed to get GAs to MSG. (And now I want to trade one for a Newark GA, because that's the show I wanted in the first place.)

Shockingly for the first 15 minutes MSG was saying no tickets available when I tried. Ultimately got GA though.

Question - if I used experience code couple weeks ago to buy 1 ticket for 1 show and 1 ticket for another, can I not use the same code to buy 1 more ticket for a show?

nevermind...dumb q

Last edited:
Question - if I used experience code couple weeks ago to buy 1 ticket for 1 show and 1 ticket for another, can I not use the same code to buy 1 more ticket for a show?

nevermind...dumb q

I think it's limited to two TOTAL, as opposed to two per show, so I wouldn't imagine that you could.

I pulled two Chicago 2 GAs right away in this presale. First presale (and verified fan and general sale) I never got a whiff of GAs, and tried with three devices for about an hour each time. It seems likely that TM set aside more GAs for this round.

Not having any luck using my presale code for Vegas. I keep getting "This offer is currently restricted. Please make a different selection." I bought one GA for the 1st Vegas show, so it should be letting me use it again to buy one GA for Vegas 2. arghhh...

Not having any luck using my presale code for Vegas. I keep getting "This offer is currently restricted. Please make a different selection." I bought one GA for the 1st Vegas show, so it should be letting me use it again to buy one GA for Vegas 2. arghhh...

Yeah, the 2nd night for Vegas presale is all screwed up. It appears that it is the only show on sale today that is only allowing qualified Experience group members to buy tickets today. The other added shows all allow both Experience and Innocence group members to buy tickets today.

I pulled two Chicago 2 GAs right away in this presale. First presale (and verified fan and general sale) I never got a whiff of GAs, and tried with three devices for about an hour each time. It seems likely that TM set aside more GAs for this round.

I don't think there are more GA set aside, there are just a lot less folks participating today. Most used up codes 2 weeks ago.

My wife & son both got Vegas GAs fairly painlessly today. Less than 10 mins. They are Innocence members who got new codes for the 2nd presales after posting in Zootopia about their issues the first time around.

I did the same thing (also Innocence group), posting in the Zootopia forum in the first few hours it was active after the original presale debacle, got a new presale code yesterday and tried to see what I could get for Vegas 2 this morning and my code wouldn't work. It did work for the other 2nd shows though.

Used my code two weeks ago for Boston GAs. For fun, I put it again today and it wouldn't pull any "regular tickets," but it would've let me buy VIP packages if I wanted to drop $470 a ticket.

Yeah, the 2nd night for Vegas presale is all screwed up. It appears that it is the only show on sale today that is only allowing qualified Experience group members to buy tickets today. The other added shows all allow both Experience and Innocence group members to buy tickets today.

My Innocence presale code is not working today for the 2nd Chicago show. It worked for the first show but I did not use it to buy any tickets since GA was unavailable . Those that are working may be the ones had issues with the first presale and were given a new code.

Not true, the only Innocence members able to buy today were those who had reported problems during the last presale and were mailed new codes and given special access to today's presale. Presale for all other Innocence members is tomorrow..

My Innocence presale code is not working today for the 2nd Chicago show. It worked for the first show but I did not use it to buy any tickets since GA was unavailable . Those that are working may be the ones had issues with the first presale and were given a new code.

That is the case, those people were mailed new codes and given special access to today's presales, all other Innocence members have presale tomorrow.

Why are there so few posts about ticket buying? It used to be the talk of the town. Is there another board doing it better?

I haven't been here for ages, but knew this was probably the best place to ask. So i've missed out on being a verified fan by 20 mins to get tickets for the 2nd Las Vegas show. Does this mean I can't buy them when they go on general sale? I also have a citi bank card (but im in Australia?) but i've missed that too. Worked out i'll be in the states around the same time as the tour thought i'd try for a us date.
Am i screwed now??
:shifty:

Back
Top Bottom