exams

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

TheWho4Life

Rock n' Roll Doggie
I have them coming up this coming monday-wednesday. And I have to take them all becuase I had ISS. But, I woul dhave to take them all anyway, cause I'm not doin to well in my classes lol. I'll probably fail them ALL! But I'm used to failing things so its ok I guess. I have to take them in Chior, Algebra, American Lit., World History, Practical Law, and Biology. I probably wont fail biology though, I do well in that class. I only have one thing to say: Exams Suck:|.

biff said:
What's ISS? What grade are you in, by the way?

In
School
Suspension

it's something they didn't have back in my day or yours, and to tell you the truth I'm glad. It's like all day detention. It was much harder to get kicked out in those days, they toss you for the dumbest stuff these days.

I'm sure I would have been out on my ear in no time flat. I absolutely HATED high school. Can you believe that I actually got, as a final grade in chemistry, 2%. Now that takes real effort!
I also got 26 in Phys. Ed. Really now, how can someone fail Phys. Ed.?:reject:

EXAMS!!! I hate that word! I just finished mine for a couple of college courses. But I'm curious about something. What kind of an exam can you possible have in choir??? I was involved with choir for 8 years and I never had to take an exam. Anyway, good luck with them, Who4life. And who knows, I always thought I would fail min, but some how, I managed. You will, too. Just think positively.:hug:

Last edited:
ylimeU2 said:
. But I'm curious about something. What kind of an exam can you possible have in choir???
I ahve no clue! He has to give one so I think he is gonna show us a movie and then ask some questions about it! That one shoul dbe easy.

U2Kitten said:
And aren't you a professor now? :sexywink:

Yes, I am, so it just goes to show. (And obviously YOU, Miss Kittenpants, were paying attention, in case there was a pop quiz!) But seriously, Who4Life, I really identify with you, and I want to encourage you as much as possible. "Life is full of surprises". (What's that from?) I'm cheering for you!:up: You're funny and bright, and you obviously have impeccable taste in music. Do your best, but if it doesn't work out, there's always another chance just around the corner. :)

I get an A! Yay! Biff, you are an inspiration to all. I also know some other people who are successful after not doing so great in high school. It's good to know that it doesn't have to ruin anyone's chances and they can still make it! :up:

Good luck who4life! :wave:

I was a crummy student in high school. I almost didn't graduate. I managed to graduate, and then got off to an erratic start in college. By the time I graduated from college I had a B average and had been inducted into the history honor society. It's never too late to turn your academic situation around.

TheWho4Life said:
Im not goin to college.

Why are you so convinced of that at this point? How can you possibly know what you might do in 5 to 10 years? I sure as hell don't have a clue now, and I certainly didn't when I was 16.
Don' t close any doors before they've really had a chance to be opened. You might surprise yourself! (Please let us know how things go this week.)

Well, I know I passed two of them:) I dont know about the others. BUT YAY! Now, school is over and I'm free(Just like Tommy!:wink:) YIPPO!!!!!!!!!!!!!

TheWho4Life said:
LOL! Yep! I don't have anything to do though. I guess just comint to interference is enough! lol

Are you thinking of a part time job, maybe? So you can buy all those CDs you don't have? Maybe you can find something not too awful to do, that will give you some disposable cash?
On the other hand, lazing about can be pretty attractive!:wink:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom