Everything You Know Is Wrong

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

redhotswami

Blue Crack Addict
I can never remember the abbreviation: EYKIW, I always have to look at it. So I call it IQ. It kinda looks like that EY-KIW.

Anyway, yeah...just thought I'd share. What do ya'll call it?

:bored/tired/incoherent/shouldbesleeping:

That's what you meant. I was kinda confused...

I'm always tempted to articulate "thing," to make it ETYKIW - this happens sometimes with other U2 stuff, like HTDMAAB...

Lord
I'm on my knees
I'm about to sneeze
that means trouble

Lord
I'm showing you my soul
I'm bleating like a foal
that means trouble

I look to the sky
and wonder why
I'm trapped in a bubble

Trouble

Lord
the desert is dry
onions make me cry
that means trouble

Lord
Can't you see
that Pavel does not even look that much like me
that fucker is trouble

I look to the sky
and wonder why
I'm trapped in a bubble

Trouble

that's it for now

No spoken words said:

.....I'm not going to post lyrics to a Coldplay song. It's simply not going to happen. I don't care how well it fits.

No spoken words said:
Lord
I'm on my knees
I'm about to sneeze
that means trouble

Lord
I'm showing you my soul
I'm bleating like a foal
that means trouble

I look to the sky
and wonder why
I'm trapped in a bubble

Trouble

Lord
the desert is dry
onions make me cry
that means trouble

Lord
Can't you see
that Pavel does not even look that much like me
that fucker is trouble

I look to the sky
and wonder why
I'm trapped in a bubble

Trouble

that's it for now
:lmao:!!!!!!

My god, that may be the best post I have ever read. Marry me. Now.

Now Chass, she's definitely trouble. :tsk: I would know. The world of Interference comedy is a dark and sleazy one.

unico said:
I can never remember the abbreviation: EYKIW, I always have to look at it. So I call it IQ. It kinda looks like that EY-KIW.

Anyway, yeah...just thought I'd share. What do ya'll call it?

:bored/tired/incoherent/shouldbesleeping:

For some reason, I often think of it in my head as "ey-no". I ... can't figure out why.

But if I think about it, 'I Q/cue/queue'.

No spoken words said:

I am in the process of divorcing Corianderstem.....can you wait until that is over???

:)

didn't we establish that Interference allows Polygamy? I am currently married to both Axver and coolian as far as I know. Though coolian and I are on the rocks over the disgrace known as WITS.

Varitek said:

didn't we establish that Interference allows Polygamy? I am currently married to both Axver and coolian as far as I know. Though coolian and I are on the rocks over the disgrace known as WITS.

Was that established?

I'm not sure I could handle one wife, though, let alone two at once.

Coolian likes WITS? Good lord, what the hell?

Axver says it was established when PLEBA decided they wanted to marry the LEBA part all at once. Why is the P in there anyway?

Varitek said:

didn't we establish that Interference allows Polygamy?

Yes, it does. I'm married to GaleonGirl and U2isthebest right now, but I'm only counting...well, nevermind. Need to break out the marriage certificates again anyway.

I think New South Wales was referring to the emotional damage he has suffered from the divorce, not necessarily an issue of legality.

LemonMelon said:

Yes, it does. I'm married to GaleonGirl and U2isthebest right now, but I'm only counting...well, nevermind. Need to break out the marriage certificates again anyway.

I think New South Wales was referring to the emotional damage he has suffered from the divorce, not necessarily an issue of legality.

You are correct sir!

No spoken words said:
I assumed for Paul McGuinness.

Axver is a closet Pleban, keep that in mind.

That kind of baseless accusation is grounds for me to send you to Chris Martin's house.

I have seen Axver in PLEBA many times.

Of course, I've never been there myself, so I'm just talking out of my ass right now.

LemonMelon said:

Poor NSW has suffered a lot of hurt. New Zealand, Queensland, Victoria, the Australian Capital Territory, South Australia, and the Northern Territory have all left him, and now cori. Maybe we need to be nicer to him.

... nah. Too much Sydney to warrant that.

Axver said:

Poor NSW has suffered a lot of hurt. New Zealand, Queensland, Victoria, the Australian Capital Territory, South Australia, and the Northern Territory have all left him, and now cori. Maybe we need to be nicer to him.

... nah. Too much Sydney to warrant that.

I'm on my knees, begging please.....

Hey, NSW, I just referred to the state as No Spoken Words in an IM conversation. Maybe that'll make you feel better.

I think this forum should be PEYKIW. Paul McGuinness, everything you know is wrong.

Really, really fucking wrong.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom