Es Video!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
dsmith2904 said:

Yes, I had a brief thing for Larry (says in AA style confessional voice). But somehow my attention kepy shifting to the front of the stage, the guy in the bedazzled jeans stomping his foot and wailing on the guitar.
Despite this, I will always have a fondness for Larry, he is, after all, stunning and the reason why any of us are able to be here gushing over U2.

:wave: Hi Dsmith,

Ah, well you know :larry: wasn't my *first*... but I see myself liking Lar for a looooooooooooooong time! :yes: :D :yes:

Btw, I showed my sis the ES vid last night, and she said :edge: was the best lookin'... she has a thing for cowboy hats. :wink:

flaming june said:

Yes, AngelofLarrydom's interpretation makes sense. But what I don't understand is the fight. Is it because he wants her to go back and she doesn't. Or does she want to go back?

:scratch: Hmm... maybe she wanted to take Lar back into the ocean with her... a male version of a mermaid, like Madonna had during one of her concert tours. :D

erised said:

:wave: Hi Dsmith,

Ah, well you know :larry: wasn't my *first*... but I see myself liking Lar for a looooooooooooooong time!

Btw, I showed my sis the ES vid last night, and she said :edge: was the best lookin'... she has a thing for cowboy hats.

:wave:
Who was your *first*?
I still haven't seen the video and didn't get a chance to watch the snippet you sent me (we're moving so get to strip wallpaper, I know, you're all very jealous) but I am going to try my best, best, best to watch it tonight.

Tell your sister she has great taste!! :laugh:
:heart: :edge:

erised said:

:scratch: Hmm... maybe she wanted to take Lar back into the ocean with her... a male version of a mermaid, like Madonna had during one of her concert tours. :D

Larry the merman, mmm! :sexywink:

Re: Juney!

Queen Betty said:

Larry's soaking wet in the video and you're worrying about the pink screen? :D As for your three MTV gripes, blame it on the hip-gangsta wannabes, I'm-cool-because-I-listen-to-girls-who-write-their-own-mediocre-songs types, and teeny-boppers, et al who feed the station. :yes:

:lol: Yeah, I know...Larry soaking wet=:drool:

But still...What's with them not having the "spankin' new" thing???!!!

Re: Re: Re: Re: Juney!

flaming june said:

Yep, the guy has identity problems... that Shitney girl screwed him up... :lol:

Well...he was screwed up all along, if you ask me, but she probably worsened the damage!

eslarryback.gif

okay so that one's not quite as exciting
I have more but they're not uploading :scream:
*kicks ethernet*

Kristie said:
ooh I get by with a little help from my twin...

eslarrylick.gif

eek2.gif

Oh. my. GAWD.

Why am I not surprised this made my eyes bug :eek: out and my jaw drop to the floor like the one above. That ain't no exaggeration. nuh-uh. And, why am I not surprised that you named it "larrylick". LOL.

My life is complete. Kristie has made my life complete by giving me little movies that are so incredibly sinful - I bow to you oh
queen.gif
of the gif files.

*insert Wayne's World reference here*

We're not worthy! We're not worthy! :D

YOU rock my socks, girlfriend!

Now.... I can't stop staring at the gif. I swear it's hynotic. I saw the video finally through realoneplayer because Moonie doesn't have MTV or VH1 - so yeah. This is the next best thing. Thank Larry gifs that I have a computer with a fast connection. :D

and yes, I'm still in a state of shock. i'm sure it will hit me later on tonight. or

maybe...

right...

about....

now.

*thud*

Moonie :D

Last edited:
I saw the video last night and all I have to say is

*thud*

:drool:

*TEST PATTERN*

:crack:-------> me afterwards

Dude, I would give my first born to trade places with that mermaid.

eslarrylick.gif

:sick: I wasn't able to scroll down the page for a good 5 minutes after seeing that

I can't wait to see the video on tv, full-sized and with better quality!

*runs off to stare at Kristie's gifs again*

:ohmy:

I promised myself I wasn't going to watch the video again for a while. It was becoming obsessive-compulsive behavior (watch video-rewind-watch video in slo mo-rewind-watch video again normal speed-rewind-watch the lick scene in slo mo-rewind, etc...) I come here to find our friend Kristie has made little movies of the hottest parts And I can't stop staring at them!!! Thank you Kristie, that really helps :|

Kristie said:
eslarryback.gif

okay so that one's not quite as exciting
I have more but they're not uploading :scream:
*kicks ethernet*

:up: That's one of my favorite parts of video, Kristie! I love the water falling on them...so sexy! :drool:

hippyactress said:
Daisy, thanks for the research... the buck/stag makes a lot more sense now!

And how like Anton to put stuff like that in the video! :)

AntonAntonloveyouAnton!

Yes thank you!! I was wondering about that deer when I first saw the stills!

Last edited:
erised said:

:huh: Dsmith... we go on about it all the time... it's the issue we'll never put to rest! Whose blue eyes did you gaze into on Grammy night?!? :rolleyes:

Duh!!! I think Bono was the *first* for a lot of us (comments like that could get a person in so much trouble :macdevil: )

Kristie, you are the queen of the universe!!! Seriously, those captures of yours are so fantastic. I still haven't seen the whole video (thanks to erised, though, I did see Edge's part at the end :hug: ) but your images are doing a very good job of tiding me over.

flaming june said:
:ohmy:

I promised myself I wasn't going to watch the video again for a while. It was becoming obsessive-compulsive behavior (watch video-rewind-watch video in slo mo-rewind-watch video again normal speed-rewind-watch the lick scene in slo mo-rewind, etc...) I come here to find our friend Kristie has made little movies of the hottest parts And I can't stop staring at them!!! Thank you Kristie, that really helps :|

:lol: FJ, you're rubbing off on me... I watched all the kissing scenes in slo-mo last night... :tongue: :macdevil:

And Kristie, those gifs are WONDERFUL!!! I can now watch Lar in action even while I'm at work!!!! Thank you!!!! :D

But shhhh... don't tell my boss. :shifty:

OMG Larry is HOT in that vid. They keep playing it a lot on PUMA TV. And all I can do as I watch is :drool: :drool: :love: :shocked: :cute:

erised said:

And Kristie, those gifs are WONDERFUL!!! I can now watch Lar in action even while I'm at work!!!! Thank you!!!! :D

But shhhh... don't tell my boss. :shifty:

:shame: :tsk: I NEVER waste time on Larry while I'm working...

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Back
Top Bottom