Edge's bro?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

tiger_luver64

Acrobat
Can you post pics of Edge's bro? I can never find any of him well i found like 1 or 2 but they weren't very good. Im sure he doesnt look as great as Edge bu tI just wanna see him.

yeah, and the other guys' bros too. Please! sorry to kinda butt in on ur post tiger, but i dont think there need be 4 threads on the boys brothers right.

There can't be 4 because Larry doesn't have a brother :p

This is a pic of The Virgin Prunes, Dik is up there with Gavin and Guggi

guggiprunes.jpg

I think this is where I come into play. I have a large VP collection. :wink:

Dik's the one with the umbrella:
PRUNES.jpg

26e4b5b5.jpg

5715d24e.jpg

90071d3c.jpg

ffd1b19c.jpg

f89202a3.jpg

:drool: That makes me want to watch my VP vhs again. :drool:

And just because I want to:

Baby Gav's NOSE!
9b873cef.jpg

I've never seen that top one or that naked one! Where is Guggi in the color one? Isn't the blond guy Day vid in that one?

The one on top is from the Into The Heart book. The naked one is from a VP vhs.

In the colour one? There is no Guggi. That's after he left the virgin runes and they changed their name into the Prunes, but they weren't good anymore with only one singer. The ppl are: Gav, Strongman (sitting) Dik (standing) and then Haa-Lacka Binttii. :wink:

What pic did you mean? The still? That's Guggs beside Gav, and in the colour one there is no Dave-id either like I just said...

Oh the things you learn on PLEBA. I had never given any thought to other brothers (I new Bono had an older brother) I didn't know that Edge's brother was also a musician. How does he feel about Edge's success? Anyone know? What does he do now? Just curious.

faithingrace said:
Oh the things you learn on PLEBA. I had never given any thought to other brothers (I new Bono had an older brother) I didn't know that Edge's brother was also a musician. How does he feel about Edge's success? Anyone know? What does he do now? Just curious.
Well, Dik had been successful too in a way when he was with the Virgin Prunes. The yhad gigs and were together for about 10 years I'd say.

madamadam said:
yeah, and the other guys' bros too. Please! sorry to kinda butt in on ur post tiger, but i dont think there need be 4 threads on the boys brothers right.

Could anybody post a picture of Adam and his brother?

It's interesting to see the family resemblances (or lack of, in Bono and Norman's case!). Aside from the hairline and shape of the jaw, Dik bears a strong resemblance to Edge. :)

Oh yeah, go ahead and post sisters' pics, too. See if any of them look like their brothers... :D

Last edited:
hmm, i think i have a bunch of pics of sebs......*wanders off to search for them*

these are the ones i have and i don't think there are more around.

Sebastian Clayton:
sebs3.jpg

sebs1.jpg

He and his brother:
sebs2.jpg

I did it says "Dave "The Edge" Evans kisses his sister Gill after wedding..." It doesnt say Dik. Or are you saying you should read... lol Im kinda slow sorry.:wink:

Back
Top Bottom