Edge102.1 in Toronto says they'll be #1 to play Vertigo

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

zootvman111

Babyface
Hi! First timer here. I just turned on Edge102.1 in Toronto this evening and about five minutes after I turned on the radio they ran a promo saying they'd be the first to play Vertigo, with Mofo in the background. They didn't say when, only that they'd be the first to play it. no more details were given.

:ohmy:

my guess is that certain stations in America will get a "special delivery," perhaps very early thursday morning....late wednesday night??? I'm just hoping out loud...

They just played Sunday Bloody Sunday!!

The Edge has always been a very supportive station to U2... loving the anticipation....I've never felt like this though, not even Beautiful Day had me this excited!!!

Hi Zootvman!

Welcome to Interference fellow Canucker! (As you can see I'm an old-timer Interferencer!!). I know the anticipation is something else, isn't it?

I've recently jointed U2GTA - a U2 fanclub for the Greater Toronto Area; are you a part of that? If not, I highly recommend joining.

They're putting together www.inTOtheheart.com in November - looks fab!

If you hear Vertigo, let us know!!

Axver said:
They won't have it until Friday ...

That's probably true. The odds of me catching it on the radio is also quite slim.

I'm depending on Interference and the yahoo group for Vertigo on Thursday/Friday. :up:

Maybe I'm burned out by all the hype, but this thread looks suspiciously like a radio station promo... okay, first timer, fine, but no profile info, and just this one post?

yawn with yellowed teeth protruding...

}|O~

Back
Top Bottom