Drums, PA Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
That'd drive me completely crazy
I don't do it because it's not monotonous. It's mindlessly repetitive. You just end up with one hell of a collection of elegant slipknots when you're done. And i'm going to do 36 of these squares. :banghead: Bad idea, bad idea, bad idea.

I don't do it because it's not monotonous. It's mindlessly repetitive. You just end up with one hell of a collection of elegant slipknots when you're done. And i'm going to do 36 of these squares. :banghead: Bad idea, bad idea, bad idea.

Good luck with it, I hope you get it done

Why have I not heard this?

Never recorded, it was basically a solo version of the Unicorn Song with just keyboard and lyrics about Communists, same "Melody" :lol: But I thought Unicorns were more fun to sing about, and then the album was originally meant to be a concept album about a Unicorn meeting a cat and them becoming friends and travelling together to the Magical Land of the Unicorns, sadly we only wrote four songs for that The Unicorn Song, Cat in the Hay (Instrumental), The Chase (Instrumental, originally titled Unicorn Falls from the Sky) and The Magical Land of the Unicorn

We never finished it :sad:

I'm going to bed guys :wave:

Who knows I might record The Communist Song tomorrow

I'm thinking of finishing the Unicorn concept album as my solo album...should I?

:laugh: Hello Charlotte! Nothing too bad, really. We've had much more embarrassing drunkposting in the past.

:laugh: Hello Charlotte! Nothing too bad, really. We've had much more embarrassing drunkposting in the past.

I was under the impression that it was so much worse!! Phew.
But the thing, is usually Drunken Good Ideas do not seem like a good idea come the morning. But the PT idea STILL seems like a good one!

I was under the impression that it was so much worse!! Phew.
But the thing, is usually Drunken Good Ideas do not seem like a good idea come the morning. But the PT idea STILL seems like a good one!

Of course it's a good idea! I can't fucking wait for February.

Also, PT have a knack for playing Melbourne on significant days. Last year, it was ANZAC Day. Next year, the first anniversary of the bushfires.

Of course it's a good idea! I can't fucking wait for February.

Also, PT have a knack for playing Melbourne on significant days. Last year, it was ANZAC Day. Next year, the first anniversary of the bushfires.

Oh my goodness I'm so excited!! 2010 is going to be another Good Year. Now, I shall go and find that helpful PM you sent me about tickets and important things...

Cool, figured that would be useful for PT plannings and stuff. I'll add you now.

Almost! Bonnie and I have a fitting location up our sleeves.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom