Drums, PA Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
One day soon, I think we should listen to SORRY FOR PARTYIN' and RADITUDE back-to-back.

I just ... I can't see the appeal in watching these.

My friend's plan is to become the new "DLC charts guy", basically every week new songs are released and people like to see the charts before they buy so he thinks by being in Europe he can beat the Americans to uploading them and get all the views

I have no idea why anyone would watch them for a different reason

Although that video makes me laugh so much because of the audio swap

Heh, well, good luck to him.

You know what these games need? BROKENCYDE.

This is sadly the closest it gets, epic autotune though

That was pretty terrible.

Also, I discovered that Antz in brokeNCYDE doesn't actually play music. He just controls the fog machine and lights. Even the shittiest band has its hanger-ons!

That was pretty terrible.

Also, I discovered that Antz in brokeNCYDE doesn't actually play music. He just controls the fog machine and lights. Even the shittiest band has its hanger-ons!

Oh Ax add Millionaires to the list for Horrible Music Hour, they sing about getting Freaky!

Let's do a couple of albums tomorrow, the one Reggo sent us and something else

I have to go out tomorrow morning, but hopefully I'll be around long enough to do a couple of albums. :up:

I was just reading that brokeNCYDE toured with Millionaires. Looking them up ... I take it they're the female version of the Brokies. Yikes. They're on the list!

I have to go out tomorrow morning, but hopefully I'll be around long enough to do a couple of albums. :up:

I was just reading that brokeNCYDE toured with Millionaires. Looking them up ... I take it they're the female version of the Brokies. Yikes. They're on the list!

They just got paid Ax! So they're gonna get laid!

They rhyme like gods

I think it'd be terribly wrong if we skipped them!

I see they only have two EPs, and they're both basically the same thing. Sweet, we don't even have to torment ourselves for long.

I think it'd be terribly wrong if we skipped them!

I see they only have two EPs, and they're both basically the same thing. Sweet, we don't even have to torment ourselves for long.

This is what I like to hear.

So the only difference between Millionaires' two EPs is that one has In My Bed and the other has Intro/Just Got Paid, Let's Get Laid. The other four songs are common to both.

Wow, not even the Brokies are this uncreative.

We need to have a few Horrible Music Hours for our own music. I've got some shit stuff in the works.

My album will be called He Has A Concoction.

We need to have a few Horrible Music Hours for our own music. I've got some shit stuff in the works.

My album will be called He Has A Concoction.

I refuse to believe my music belongs in horrible music hour, my music is for horrible drugs hour

Keeping it all for yourself. Weren't you ever taught to share? :tsk:

Heh, nor have I, which makes some things I've done pretty inexplicable too.

Heh, nor have I, which makes some things I've done pretty inexplicable too.

Hurray to drug like soberness!

Someone once told me they couldn't tell if we done drugs or but because the music sounds like it it's from being just off your head but at the same time it's so structured that it must be done well sober. I guess we're OCD junkies or something :lol:

part of me is scared what would happen if I took drugs

:sad: I've been knitting this same goddamn square for two weeks and it's not even half done!

I'm starting to think this blanket is a bad idea.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom