don't try this at home

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

najeena

War Child
I lost too much weight too fast when I changed medications and it really affected my appetite. It was so easy! I just went with it, and now I'm losing great gobs of hair everyday. I didn't get enough protein then, and now I'm paying the price. Brushing my hair is bad enough, washing it a traumatic experience. Eventually it will stop coming out and start growing back, but I have long hair, and it will take years to undo the damage I've done. A woman in my forties, and I let myself starve.

How could I be so stupid?

When will I learn?

do I ever get to be both old AND wise?

:(

Last edited:
:hug:

I don't know what to say other than take care of yourself. I hope you recover quickly.

Aw, I hope you feel better soon :hug:

Losing weight is frustrating, I know, I have been trying to lose some and it feels like it has taken forever, but I guess I'll get there in the end :)

Look for coral calcium at a natural foods/vitamins store. It's supposed to be really good at preventing hair loss and speeding up hair growth.

Thanks, everyone. A short haircut would be a first, but here's to new things. I'll look for that coral calcium. If I scared one person away from a crash diet, I'm happy.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom