Does anyone know...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Bonogirl10

The Fly
Hi everyone!
i was trying to find a song that i saw u2 play on that Legends special a while back but i have no idea what it is. it's in the part where they show clips of them in the early days and i think some of the lyrics go "oh no, maybe tomorrow, i'm kinda tired and i've got leave (??)oh no, man i've just got here...i just won't believe no way.." or something along those lines. it's before they show the clip of them singing "stories for boys" if u guys have any clue what i'm talking about please help...if not i understand...i might not make that much sense. lol. thanks

that's street mission. it's an early demo...i love that song.
biggrin.gif

try this link: Street Mission

if that doesn't work, try this: ftp://u2:mofo@sicy.interference.com:21000 then go to "U2," then click on "concerts, then click on "shadows and tall trees" and it's the 13th one down. if the ftp server won't load and you're using internet explorer, try netscape.
smile.gif

------------------
another lonely night ahead for me now buried in the darkening day, that lingers on and drags me down...
ME!

[This message has been edited by KhanadaRhodes (edited 02-04-2002).]

haw, hope you don't mind me promoting your ftp site...even though i freaked up the link.

------------------
another lonely night ahead for me now buried in the darkening day, that lingers on and drags me down...
ME!

Yeah you cant link directly to the song unfortunatly.

I suppose thats alright.
tongue.gif

Back
Top Bottom