Does anyone have a guitar tab from when U2 covered won't get fooled again?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
coolian2 said:

And the same some girl on here and one other website. It can get confusing when you aren't paying a lot of attention to all three

wait you were posting on another website???? TRAITOR

has the thing been approved?

damn it i so knew i was gonna get 45'd

Varitek said:

well all my boots are on my external with USB connection. I don't know if you're actually in philly but I feel really bad for you.

alternatively somebody could burn 4.7 gigs of boots onto a dvd, I would but I don't have a DVD burner, only player.

Swarthmore, right? I'm actually farther from the city than you are then.

Axver said:

What disturbed us, though, was the guy who ran the pistol range telling us about just how pathetically easy it was in various parts of the world to get licences. We were creeped out.

We had a guy from the local rifle club or something come into school a few years ago to advertise his gun range. He wasn't doing badly until he got a bit excited and said democracy came from the barrel of a gun

Varitek said:

ugh, that sucks. i hate the burbs.

:refresh: :refresh: :refresh:

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Meh, they're alright. I wish I was back in Drexel Hill so that everything was a little closer, but what're you gonna do?

Axver said:

(Incidentally, good thing your headphones are black. I remember reading that people with the stereotypical white headphones were considerably more likely to be mugged.)

First thing i'm doing when i get back to Uni is buying new heaphones. I'm currently using the stupid Apple white ones as a result of having to run through a crazy rain storm that started just before i got off the bus and...it cost me the use of my headphones

Varitek said:

When I go to movies alone I usually hop theater to theater and see 2-3 on one ticket. Just bring a book for between shows.

The only time i go to the movies alone is when i have a stupid amount of time in between classes. Usually there's someone on that doesn't suck and is cheap. That way i can put it down to killing time than being lame and having no friends to go to the movies

phillyfan26 said:
Argh, too late. Though mine was not necessarily organic. More stupid.

reasonable question for someone who hasn't heard of wikipedia.

ok i'm out...i'll check back around 10 when i'm getting ready for the not-in-toga portion of my date.

the tourist said:

I can't believe you were up so late.

Nor can I.

Nor can I believe I'm awake again. But I woke. So here you have me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom