Does anyone have a guitar tab from when U2 covered won't get fooled again?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
phillyfan26 said:

Summer sucks. Be thankful you're not suffering it.

Though, I must say, Melbourne summers are so much better than Queensland summers. So many more cooler, tolerable days!

Axver said:
Ringo's reading Thomas The Tank for me!
Haha, I used to love hearing his accent on that. Cracked me up.
Luckily my brother was young enough to be watching that so I had an excuse :D

Must... get off... arse....

I was shocked to learn that Ringo has put out solo albums. The mind boggles, and the ears flee in terror.

Alisaura said:
I have a headache. Between the blue crack and not eating, this is not good.

I need to go outside and pretend to excercise.

*prepares to pry self from Alison-shaped depression in chair*

Psh, standing up is so over-rated.

Axver said:

Summer sucks. Be thankful you're not suffering it.

Though, I must say, Melbourne summers are so much better than Queensland summers. So many more cooler, tolerable days!

this is one of the milder summers i can remember
although i did drink my way through a majority of the hot days thus not being able to remember.

new years eve was just FARKED .

coolian2 said:
Ladies and gentlemen, the weather here does not know what the fuck it's doing today.

Welcome to Melbourne every day of the fucking year.

The Crowdies didn't write Four Seasons In One Day about this city for no reason!

mysterious_jen said:
new years eve was just FARKED .

That was NUTS. It was THIRTY-FOUR AT FUCKIN' MIDNIGHT.

It was so weird how, for about 6 weeks at least, we seemed to have about three days of around 20-22, then a couple days warming up, then two of 40-41, and then repeat, just over and over again.

mysterious_jen said:

album virginity is all i have left ax..

:sad: i must retain some innocence

I thought you were trying to tell me innocence was a bad thing ...

Alisaura said:

Haha, I used to love hearing his accent on that. Cracked me up.
Luckily my brother was young enough to be watching that so I had an excuse :D

Must... get off... arse....

I was shocked to learn that Ringo has put out solo albums. The mind boggles, and the ears flee in terror.

:lol: I wonder if Thomas The Tank is still on? I periodically check the TV guide but haven't seen any lately. I'd like to enjoy some nostalgia.

I'd totally buy a Ringo solo album if it was just him reading Thomas stories.

coolian2 said:

Hope they keep it up through the entire innings.

And apart from cleaning up in my room there are no domestic tasks for me to do. I'm a little disappointed.

What? Why? I support two teams: New Zealand and whoever's playing Australia. Thus I want India to skittle the Aussies.

You could always hop on a plane and come here and do my cleaning.

Axver said:
It was so weird how, for about 6 weeks at least, we seemed to have about three days of around 20-22, then a couple days warming up, then two of 40-41, and then repeat, just over and over again.
That's the new pattern, yep. :yes:

Axver said:

What? Why? I support two teams: New Zealand and whoever's playing Australia. Thus I want India to skittle the Aussies.

You could always hop on a plane and come here and do my cleaning.

Even if India skittle the Aussies they'll get bowled out for at least 60 or 70 short of the target. Haven't you been paying attention to the series?

At the very least, if the deplorable human beings keep it up for this innings it will mean there has been at least some decent batting in this series.

And if i get on a plane, i'd be without the internet for several hours. Do you realise what that would do to my postwhoring efforts?

Axver said:
:lol: I wonder if Thomas The Tank is still on? I periodically check the TV guide but haven't seen any lately. I'd like to enjoy some nostalgia.

I'd totally buy a Ringo solo album if it was just him reading Thomas stories.
It's still on, but they've got a new narrator who has some personality/inflection in his voice. :wink:

mysterious_jen said:

no no i never said that . innocence is a beautiful thing .

just dont hang onto it tooooooooooooooooooo long

Well, it's not as if I'm hanging onto it. I think it's actually hanging onto me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom