Dix, Illinois Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh, three people have joined me :sad:. this couple are a couple a douches. Oh movie's starting, cya

Fail. :tsk:

Though you've got your two weeks off looming, right?

Well there's only one thing I can say about that movie: Beyonce IS... Sasha Fierce.

Ashley! Did you see I listened to the whole new Dream Theater last night?

Words cannot describe.

It was ... everything I expected. I can't wait for you to listen to it. The last two tracks add up to 32 minutes and have about half as many worthwhile musical ideas as 4th Of July!

How the hell is it past 1pm already? Bah, I have to go out soon. And probably spend too much money too. :grumpy:

Nah, it's 1:00AM. No more music tonight, time to settle in with the tv, and get ready for some sleeps

Nope, still here for a couple minutes.

I was looking at The Horror's last.fm page and a lot of people were saying that their album is just Unknown Pleasures 2, and, well, I mean, I've HEARD Unknown Pleasures, but I didn't like EITHER of their albums that much. But...time has come to try again.

Axver's Advice On How To Listen To Unknown Pleasures: play tracks 1-2, 5-9, then a couple of non-album tracks from the era.

Axver's Advice On How To Listen To Closer: play Twenty Four Hours. Then return to Unknown Pleasures.

Haha, noted. I do have a thing about listening to the whole album, but, maybe more frequent listens will follow such a pattern.

I shouldn't be too harsh on Closer. Atrocity Exhibition, Means To An End, Isolation, and couple of others are good songs. I just think the album completely pales compared to Unknown Pleasures, and whenever I listen to Joy Division, I really don't see any reason to choose Closer.

Axver's Advice On How To Listen To Unknown Pleasures: play tracks 1-2, 5-9, then a couple of non-album tracks from the era.

Axver's Advice On How To Listen To Closer: play Twenty Four Hours. Then return to Unknown Pleasures.

Ashley, I just want you to keep in mind that this is Axver saying this, and he's always wrong. Do listen to all of Closer. It's more of an album than Unknown Pleasures.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom