Devil's Beef Tub, Scotland Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't wait till you're in this position and everyone's badgering you to do all this stuff.

The Superthread wanted me to make a move on FAR, remember? And her father thought I was her boyfriend.

FAR and I had a laugh about it.

Oh! Bonnie said earlier she's got an MPEG of Knockin' On Heaven's Door from TV Gaga that she's trying to figure out how to put online. It'll be inthistowntastic if she can do it!

Ah, well, that sounds good, then! :up:

I love how we all think something's going to happen very, very soon.
I wonder if I'll be able to watch all that awesome inthistowntasticness with my shitastic dial up.
I hope she can! :hyper:

Because something will happen very, very soon. :D I know my sis too well.

... Will you stop trying to apply logic to my Simpsons-related random ramblings?? :lol:

Fair point.

But he has such a full head of thick lustrous hair!!

No. If roles were reversed, you know you'd be trying to out-logic me. :wink:

And I think you made a typo there and meant to say "a full head of thick Photoshopped hair".

...Damn, you're brilliant, André Vladimir. I owe this man a bottle of port or something.

I'll hold you to this. :lol:

I do remember that. I haven't given up on you both having transparent kids, either. :wink:

Ha. I think FAR is more interested in another albino guy, so you can still get the transparent kids without me being roped into anything!

OH GOD, ALI, 7'S SHOWING AN AD FOR ADVANCED HAIR STUDIO! :lmao:

I haven't seen one for aaaages, and the night we discuss it ...!

I wonder if I'll be able to watch all that awesome inthistowntasticness with my shitastic dial up.
I hope she can! :hyper:

Because something will happen very, very soon. :D I know my sis too well.

If you can't watch it on dial-up, you MUST find somebody with broadband to access it. Do it for inthistown. For inthistown.

I think Reggo needs to think quite seriously about getting on the booze this weekend. Drunkposting and drunktexting. :shifty:

If you can't watch it on dial-up, you MUST find somebody with broadband to access it. Do it for inthistown. For inthistown.

I think Reggo needs to think quite seriously about getting on the booze this weekend. Drunkposting and drunktexting. :shifty:

I could watch it at my friend's house! :hyper:
Anything for inthistown. :drool:

I think I agree. Drunk-texting leads to other drunken ... activities which makes our betting complete and our Superthread complete with oversharing! It's win for everyone! She gets her man, we get oversharing.

oh, for fuck's sake. Just because YOU're all horny doesn't mean you get to live vicariously through Derek and I. But if it so happens that there is a block party this weekend, Derek will be invited. And there will be beer.

oh, for fuck's sake. Just because YOU're all horny doesn't mean you get to live vicariously through Derek and I. But if it so happens that there is a block party this weekend, Derek will be invited. And there will be beer.

I'm not trying to live vicariously - I'm just pissing myself laughing seeing if you'll actually do what we all know you badly want to do!

I suspect my bet may just be right, then.

I could watch it at my friend's house! :hyper:
Anything for inthistown. :drool:

I think I agree. Drunk-texting leads to other drunken ... activities which makes our betting complete and our Superthread complete with oversharing! It's win for everyone! She gets her man, we get oversharing.

Awesomeness. Now all we need is for Bonnie to get it uploaded!

This is sound logic. I like winning bets and the advancement of traditional Superthread culture.

On an unrelated note, somebody at Channel 7 loves U2. They were using OOTS and Crumbs to lead into ads earlier this week, and now that an Aussie guy has won gold at pole vault, they're playing Elevation. Clichetastic.

I'm not trying to live vicariously - I'm just pissing myself laughing seeing if you'll actually do what we all know you badly want to do!

I suspect my bet may just be right, then.
Oh, yeah, I'm going to try something in front of my mum, brother, and all the neighbours. :|

I cannot make any sort of decision about my relationship with Derek without discussing it with him first. No matter how badly I want him inside me.

I think FAR and I would kill each other rather quickly, though.
I sympathise with her wholeheartedly.

:D

Advanced hair, YEAH YEAH. :lmao:
:rockon:
And he's SUCH a convincing actor, too.... :lol:

Hah. Vazza married both Ian and I, because we agreed on some obscure U2 points that I don't even remember now.
Polygamy? :tsk:

Although one of my housemates was telling me about some study that showed that men with multiple wives tended to live longer than men with one wife (who, presumably, live longer than bachelors)...

Didn't say how long the wives lived!

I think I've seen something else saying that the opposite is true for women... unmarried ones live longer. Having kids does take it out of you, though.

Oh, yeah, I'm going to try something in front of my mum, brother, and all the neighbours. :|

I cannot make any sort of decision about my relationship with Derek without discussing it with him first. No matter how badly I want him inside me.

Booze lowers inhibitions. Apparently. Does fuck-all to me.

You know, I'd accuse you of over-thinking, but that'd make me a hypocrite, since even that would constitute going bloody fast by my standards. We need somebody like Vazza here, who could quite legitimately say it without a trace of hypocrisy. :lol:

On an unrelated note, somebody at Channel 7 loves U2. They were using OOTS and Crumbs to lead into ads earlier this week, and now that an Aussie guy has won gold at pole vault, they're playing Elevation. Clichetastic.

Not just any U2, but Naughties U2.

:huh:

Awesomeness. Now all we need is for Bonnie to get it uploaded!

This is sound logic. I like winning bets and the advancement of traditional Superthread culture.

I surely hope she can. It would be all kinds of win and inthistowntastic that words simply cannot describe. :drool:

Who here doesn't? :D

Crumbs. :down: Can't say I'm all too fond of the others either.
Very clichétastic.

I sympathise with her wholeheartedly.

Oi! :laugh:

Polygamy? :tsk:

Although one of my housemates was telling me about some study that showed that men with multiple wives tended to live longer than men with one wife (who, presumably, live longer than bachelors)...

Excuse me while I convert to Islam and move to the Middle East.

Or would some traditional kind of Mormonism that still supports polygamy suit me better?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom