DESCRIBE: thankful for pictures

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
^ Fan of The Arcade Fire and other eclectic groups!!!

<---- Like all music on Kats posts!!!

Good Morning All:wave: :hug: heading north for Thanksgiving and snow!!!!:ohmy: :wink:

^Hey YBOR!:wave: When are you off? You guys over there have a long weekend coming up, right?

^ Very Bright Student

< I'm leaving this afternoon - have to get in lines at airport and such but it will all be worth it to see my parents and the rest of my family. I will be back in FL on Monday. What's your plans this weekend? You know who was just asking about you :wink: :hug:

Good Morning Raven:wave:, how are you today? I'm travelling to colder, snowy climes this evening:mad:

Hey RB:wave:

Hey reggie - Happy Thanskgiving to you!:wave:

YBOR, hope you have a good weekend. I shall also be having a relaxing weekend, putting my feet up and doing a bit of shopping.:wink:

Raven-Doing fine today trying to wrap up everything here early so I could get a quick start to Airport.

Thanks RK :hug: I'll be sure to be safe.

Tilli - have fun shopping!!! Dave was asking for you the other day:wink: . have you heard from him.:hmm:

Dismantled said:

Hey Dis - I'm heading up North for Thanksgiving. My Mom was saying something about snow this weekend up there?:hyper:

Hey Ybor:wave:

where are you headed?

yeah we got a snow storm lastnight:drool: a ton of wind though so it kinda blew all over so its hard to tell how much we have. Another storm tomorrow:drool:

Reggie Thee Dog said:

Great, taking the family to the big city of LA to have Turkey Dinner with my sister and her husband and the rest of my family. It'll be fun. You and your hubby have plans?

that sounds nice:yes:

yeah we do the Thanksgiving shuffle...my families then his families turkey...going to my dads tonight for turkey.......there is too much turkey in my life:lmao:

Dismantled said:
Hey Ybor:wave:

where are you headed?

yeah we got a snow storm lastnight:drool: a ton of wind though so it kinda blew all over so its hard to tell how much we have. Another storm tomorrow:drool:

I'm heading to my Mom and Dad's house in CT. I'm trying to round up a crew to go skiing in VT either Sat. or Sun.:hyper:

Are you going to either Boston shows or Hartford, CT the weekend after this one?

YBORCITYOBL said:

I'm heading to my Mom and Dad's house in CT. I'm trying to round up a crew to go skiing in VT either Sat. or Sun.:hyper:

Are you going to either Boston shows or Hartford, CT the weekend after this one?

Skiing:drool: lots of snow up there:yes:

yes Boston....but before that I see them in Montreal on Saturday:hyper:.....:| totally forgot about it too ..until yesterday:reject:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom