Daft Punk With or Without You!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
News
29-04-02
The Only Mixes Right Now Online Are:
Dj BoozyWoozy Vs OnePhatDeeva - Bad Affair (DjMickey Remix) [1.56 MB, Mp3Pro]
Klubbheads Vs Club Robbers - Hip Hop Ball (DjMickey Remix) [1.65 MB, Mp3Pro]

Reeloop Feat. Madonna - Fucking Music (DjMickey Remix)[8.77 MB, 192 kbps]

4 Clubbers Feat Michele Gayle - Do You Know (DjMickey Remix)[5.94 MB, 192kbps]

where the hell is that song...........
never mind i found it my self.
i downloaded it,this is quite old,all they did was put a drum tecno sound on it thats it.

[This message has been edited by shaun vox (edited 05-24-2002).]

[This message has been edited by shaun vox (edited 05-24-2002).]

One more time isn't exactly their highest moment, Daft Punk are cool, Discovery has lost some of its immediate impact on me by now, but they have some class songs like Around the World and Aerodynamic. They ain't no Chemical Brothers, or Air for that matter, but they alright.

Thanks for the link Manda, should have it downloaded sometime next week
wink.gif

i LOVE daft punk! the video "one more time" is terrible but i love the song. gonna check out the remix now.

------------------
"Emancipate yourself from mental slavery none but ourselves can free our minds." -REDEMPTION SONG/Bob Marley

The Spike Jonze-directed video for 'Da Funk' is one of the all-time greats.

------------------
"You gotta love living, baby, 'cause dyin's a pain in the ass."-- Frank Sinatra

Adam: Look guys, I got a Springfield spoon for my spoon collection.
Edge: Oh boy, here we go...
Bono: Wow, how many is that now Adam?
Adam: Nine. If I didn't have my spoons, I'd go insane.
Bono: Can I see it?
*adam gives bono the spoon, bono throws it away*
Adam: My spoon!

If you cannot find it its under battlemixes. It sounds awfull, like they've removed Larry and Adam and just added this soulless beat. At the very least they could have made that soulless bassbeat follow the tones that Adam does.

All U2 remixes suck though, its the reason I stopped buying most of the singles.

Originally posted by Muad'zin:
If you cannot find it its under battlemixes. It sounds awfull, like they've removed Larry and Adam and just added this soulless beat. At the very least they could have made that soulless bassbeat follow the tones that Adam does.

All U2 remixes suck though, its the reason I stopped buying most of the singles.

Even LWTSH Extended Dance Remix??? Noooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!

[This message has been edited by The_Sweetest_Thing (edited 05-25-2002).]

no.....please no........not With Or without you......take anything else!(except most of their other songs!!) but not with or without you....
frown.gif

although, just reding Sicys message, i LOVE the remix of "Even Better than the real thing".

But i still wish theyd leave With Or Without You

[This message has been edited by ccolhandlaura (edited 05-25-2002).]

My friend bought the Daft Punk vs. U2 on vinyl at a record store, and supposedly only 500 copies were made. I made a copy of it on tape, but the friendly guys at the Wal-Mart oil change center ruined it while "cleaning" my car.

HeartlandGirl said:
My friend bought the Daft Punk vs. U2 on vinyl at a record store, and supposedly only 500 copies were made. I made a copy of it on tape, but the friendly guys at the Wal-Mart oil change center ruined it while "cleaning" my car.

:eek:
Are you sure that they were cleaning you car? How on earth they could ruin something that was inside you car?!?! :confused: :mad: :(

christiana said:

:eek:
Are you sure that they were cleaning you car? How on earth they could ruin something that was inside you car?!?! :confused: :mad: :(

They were vacuuming my car and somehow ripped the actual tape out of the plastic. It was torn in half. And I'm still bitter about it.

Back
Top Bottom