Community

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Community Things Tumblr

Gross Salt
Under the Spoiler tag because it's image heavy- but worth it
tumblr_lf2gl8Pt7n1qa60b8o1_500.png

tumblr_lehdc9ddsm1qbn7iuo1_400.jpg

tumblr_lad6z2ACyG1qbn7iuo1_500.jpg

tumblr_l7hmqsYzwh1qbn7iuo1_r1_500.jpg

tumblr_lesdd262cQ1qbn7iuo1_400.jpg

tumblr_lewfjfbB7u1qbn7iuo1_400.jpg

tumblr_lew9wxVyRo1qb986qo1_500.png

Oh God Yes:
Rich and Jeff's scene

Oh God No:
Wait did Britta just flash that guy?

I loved how tangled everyone's motivations were in the second Act. The whole lurking threat as Jeff was trying to sell Chang to the group was wonderful.

Chang's gonna be gunning for Annie, if he wasn't already. If Ben's on the level, it was Annie's choice Rich who deepsixed what he's been promised, and if Ben's trying to destroy the group from within, it was Annie who ratted out his fake degree last year which makes it twice she's ruining his life.

I think we see Mrs. Chang again at some point this season.

Chang's gonna be gunning for Annie, if he wasn't already. If Ben's on the level, it was Annie's choice Rich who deepsixed what he's been promised, and if Ben's trying to destroy the group from within, it was Annie who ratted out his fake degree last year which makes it twice she's ruining his life.

Wow...thats deep...I watch Community and think..."Joel Mchale is hot..."

I guess you could say

she Nancy Screwed him.

:doh: #missedchances

OMFG, I wanted that ending to go totally differently, damnit! No! *Stamps foot*

Annie? Honey? Jeff. NOT Rich. Jeff. Got it? His jealousy made me go "Awwwwww" :( :hug:. I'm dying to know what else happens with this storyline now. And I like Shirley and Malcolm's character together, too, they're cute. I hope they work.

"Somebody's finding river fingers with a cute boy!" I love the random guesses everyone came up with for who Annie's crush was. And Duncan's mentioning his becoming sober, Troy talking to Shirley's ex (you trusted Pierce, Troy? Really?), Jeff's, uh, campaign for Chang...:lmao:.

And I totally want kettle corn now.

Great episode. I'm so, so happy to have this show back, I've missed it this last month or so.

Angela

A 2.2 rating, ladies and gentlefolk. That is good news, because despite Community now airing against American Idol as well as The Big Bang Theory, the show still managed to tie its highest rating for the season. (There was a 2.4 back in October, but that was for an 8:30 broadcast with a Shrek holiday lead-in)

With NBC in the dire straits it's in, I can't imagine them canceling the show if it manages to keep its head at 2.0 or above.

This was a brilliant character episode, we all love the gimmicks, but I truly love this show for the characters. Gotta say that Troy is getting too little credit for this week's episode in everything I'm reading about it, his body language early on was possibly the funniest part of the whole thing, minus Chang's brilliant entrance.

Also, love how Andre got his sweater from his dad :lol:.

stupid Australia and their fucking idiot TV execs who won't show quality American TV on time! :rant:

cobl04 said:
just about to watch the finale of Seinfeld... not sure what to expect. maybe something sentimental? though the show has never been like that... using Time of Your Life in The Chronicle was a bit weird.

How did you enjoy the premieres of Dawson's Creek and That 70's Show? Keep an eye out for The Sopranos, I hear it'll be pretty good. :wink:

....I hear Australian internet's pretty crappy, too, does that make it hard to torrent stuff?

I love Dean Pelton.

mobvok said:
How did you enjoy the premieres of Dawson's Creek and That 70's Show? Keep an eye out for The Sopranos, I hear it'll be pretty good. :wink:

....I hear Australian internet's pretty crappy, too, does that make it hard to torrent stuff?

Hahaha... I already stream HIMYM, so I think downloading or streaming Community as well would hurt our downloads.

Isn't that the whole point of streaming video, that you're not downloading anything? You stream it, and that's it. It's not taking up any space. I'm not very tech savvy at all, but I don't think streaming episodes of a couple TV shows should hurt your computer or its downloading capabilities.

Well, my campus limits your online usage, and when I stream video it counts against it. You're not downloading it in the sense that you keep files, but you are downloading information to do it.

That was so awful.

Hooray for seeing a little more of Annie's life.

But.......

But, what?

The episode was funny as shit, and all the little complications and subplots ended up coming together at the end, in that sweet and smart and clever Community way.

The next time you think about drugs, think about baseball instead!

Why does he get a front stinger?

About fell over laughing at those lines (hell, the whole opening scene where they rehearsed the play was hilarious). So, so, SO freakin' funny :D.

I love Dean Pelton.

Hehehehe, so do I. "I was right: Jeff looks sexy even in a coffin." (????? Eh?) *Cue student sitting next to him gazing at him strangely* :lol:. And Jeff in a cat costume. Yeah. There's an image for the ages :D.

And that play was just batshit insane. I love it when TV shows mock those anti-drug plays...

Love Annie's apartment. Would pick a lot nicer neighborhood to have it in, but it's a cute little place, I wouldn't mind having something like that for myself. So weird to see Pierce be so manipulative this show-yeah, his personality isn't always the nicest, but he had a real hold on Annie the whole show. But it was an interesting insight into how her relationship with her parents (or lack thereof) may have been.

Bizarre, crazy episode, but very funny. I liked it.

Angela

Jeff and Britta did look like quite the pair in their matching leather jacket cat costumes.

Good looking bastards.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom