Come By Chance, Newfoundland and Labrador, Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Its actually Good Riddance! :tsk: j/k.

But it was used in the final episode of Seinfeld, and it got a lot of success from the show.

:doh: I knew that. I'm really spaced out right now, I went out of my way to make sure I called it by the right name too, and then ended up writing the other one.

Stop it, Daniel. There's not enough room for you in my head...well, perhaps if you push some of the astronomy stuff to the north corner...Mind Adam. And DON'T untie him.

That's one of those songs that was used in so may friggin' TV shows (a very touching episode of ER to name another) that I have a hard time listening to it. Shame, really... (Good Riddance, that is)

Ok, so I don't know if you guys were here when John explained the new option in iTunes called "Genius" but what it does is make a playlist based around a song you select for it to do so. When John did it he said it actually worked really well, and actually flowed and everything. It didn't work with the Starflyer song I was trying to use :( but it's working for this Tom Petty song, so I'm excited to try it.

:lmao:

There was a guy who robbed about $40,000 from a bank just across the road from my work last week. The Cop's caught him this week, and he was stealing the money for some Russian Mail Order bride or something, which turned out to be an internet hoax, so he got double screwed!

:lmao:

There was a guy who robbed about $40,000 from a bank just across the road from my work last week. The Cop's caught him this week, and he was stealing the money for some Russian Mail Order bride or something, which turned out to be an internet hoax, so he got double screwed!

L.

M.

A.

O.

HOLIDAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!!!

Do I smell a Bruce listening party coming on!? :hmm:

It came on as part of this "Insider" (by Tom Petty) genius list. Which is SO cool. This is really neat, but I think Bruce listening might be a fantastic idea...I just need to get a little more reading done first

Ah, Holiday. The video where mild(?)-mannered Tre Cool became Princess Francesca :love:

:rockon:

Did you get to see them live on the American Idiot tour, I can't remember if I asked you this or not.
:sigh: No. I missed them. Had every opportunity to go. Just somehow missed them. I would've loved to have seen my Princess live.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom