College Football 2013

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
BVXi5P9CYAAh-J5.jpg

Oddly enough I mistakenly called South Carolina USC yesterday. When I saw "USC coach fired" I thought of the UCF-SC game.
Not your fault. South Carolina students/alumni/fans have this bizarre obsession with calling themselves USC even though the rest of the country knows it to mean Southern California. It's really silly and only leads to confusion, in the name of them getting offended that you would dare call Southern Cal "USC."

Well it's like UM vs. U of M. Or on another note, calling a school "The U." Everyone seems to think their university is "The U." I'm no Miami fan, but I'm fairly certain that only refers to Miami.

Did anyone else watch the South Carolina-UCF game? It was the first I'd ever attended. I thought we would get killed but the reality was that SC escaped even though they appeared to be lesser off for quite some time. Exciting for UCF, gotta make a statement against Louisville.

Of course then you have the D-Bags who refer to themselves as THE Ohio State University.

Well it's like UM vs. U of M. Or on another note, calling a school "The U." Everyone seems to think their university is "The U." I'm no Miami fan, but I'm fairly certain that only refers to Miami.

Did anyone else watch the South Carolina-UCF game? It was the first I'd ever attended. I thought we would get killed but the reality was that SC escaped even though they appeared to be lesser off for quite some time. Exciting for UCF, gotta make a statement against Louisville.

Not for nothing, but I've never heard anyone say "The U" when not referring to either Miami or the letter.

Of course then you have the D-Bags who refer to themselves as THE Ohio State University.

Actually I don't mind if it's Urban Meyer or Jim Tressell before him or media guys that went there like Chris Carter or Robert Smith. That's fine.

But Reece Davis and supposedly neutral media members like that. STFU.

Thread title on the Frogs message board:

"ZERO 1st Downs @ Half ... Jarrett Doesn't Get on Bus After Game!"

:pray:

TCU Defense is killer this season, but there's just NO offense. None. I had to leave midway through the 3rd quarter for a class project, so I was following the rest of the game on the Frogs message board and I don't like what I was hearing about Coach P. Yelling at a LB for the only bad play the defense had the entire game? Go yell at the offense for a while, or better yet, sack up and fire the damn OC. This is ridiculous. You play any of those three loses with a top 50 or 60 offense (compared to the #95 in passing and #83 in rushing that we are now) and you tell me you think we would have lost those games.

Maybe we still would have lost to LSU, but I am 100% positive we would have beat TT and I'm quite certain we would have won tonight.

TCU Defense is killer this season, but there's just NO offense. None. I had to leave midway through the 3rd quarter for a class project, so I was following the rest of the game on the Frogs message board and I don't like what I was hearing about Coach P. Yelling at a LB for the only bad play the defense had the entire game? Go yell at the offense for a while, or better yet, sack up and fire the damn OC. This is ridiculous. You play any of those three loses with a top 50 or 60 offense (compared to the #95 in passing and #83 in rushing that we are now) and you tell me you think we would have lost those games.

Maybe we still would have lost to LSU, but I am 100% positive we would have beat TT and I'm quite certain we would have won tonight.

OU has a pretty good Defense as well.....TCU came alive on offense in the second half and burned us pretty good. I hate to say it but we were lucky to get the win. I think OU is the better team but TCU in the second half is just brutal.

OU has a pretty good Defense as well.....TCU came alive on offense in the second half and burned us pretty good. I hate to say it but we were lucky to get the win. I think OU is the better team but TCU in the second half is just brutal.

It would be nice if we had a team that played the whole game.

Boykin is the single reason for why it was a close game, and why there was even the possibility of a win. Defense gave up big plays when they needed to hold them instead. Boykin was fantastic, and very nearly added a road win at Oklahoma to his resume of Texas, Baylor, and WV. Matthews has done a fine job with a clipboard thus far, but Boykin is the only thing this offense had holding it together all day. He is a Gamer, and he is a guy you want in your foxhole. It just isn't Matthews' time yet, be patient.

:lmao:

Back
Top Bottom