College Basketball 2014-2015

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I've been quietly supporting Butler for years now, but I wouldn't mind Kentucky having a perfect season, nor NC State taking their momentum all the way. That was quite a win.

Nova could not hit a shot, and the reason is that Philadelphia fans need to be tortured for the entirety of their lives.

Sent from my iPhone using U2 Interference

I don't know the review rules for basketball, but why didn't they have that out if bounds reviewed?

What an ass whipping. Kansas should be ashamed of themselves, Self in particular. His team gave up on him five minutes into the second half.

Guys calling the game are absolutely off the mark here. No one's gonna forget about this in a month. Kansas is going to have to start scheduling games against them now.

Love watching Kansas lose.
I remember being at the game whenever they lost to Bucknell in the 1st round. What a horrible group of fans; it was hilarious when they lost, though.

Sent from my iPhone using U2 Interference

Ugh. ND played well for 38.5 minutes then coughed up the game on the last two sequences.

Kentucky's defense seems entirely predicated on having two guys trying to swat every shot out of the building, leaving guys open for backdoor cuts and offensive rebounds -- have to think that the other teams have noticed this now.

Neither game went the way I wanted it to.

Wisconsin/MSU would have been intense, albeit a matchup we're all very familiar with.

That was wonderful

ovvs2q499l3anovaeaex.gif

In retrospect, it was clear what the outcome would be after the Wisconsin dude nailed his anthem part and the Kentucky girl caught a case of the yips.

Back
Top Bottom