Cockburn, South Australia Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
:scream: I hate boys! Especially skinny-arse blonde brown-eyed bass playing retired pro bowlers named Derek!

And there he goes making my day...:cute:

:sigh: too many emotions! I hate being a girl!

looove this song

If you wanna live, let live
If you wanna go, let go
I'm not afraid to dream
To sleep, sleep forever

I don't need to touch the skyyy
I just wanna feel that HIIIIIIGGGHH
And you refuse to lift me

That would be fantastic.

I cannot wait to fully exploit this laptop for music. 144 albums in 18 years is not enough.

Do you need any more REM albums at this stage? I have most of their discography.

Someone told me that it's strange that I have blue eyes and dark hair, but I know plenty of people who have blue eyes and dark hair.

:hi5: I'm actually down to my last 3 gigs of a 300g hard drive :doh:. I'm putting off the clean up, I really really hate cleaning up my computer.

Ha. That's why I'm trying to get organized right off the bat, you know?

Luckily, I don't use computers for much more than music, Microsoft Office, and the Internet.

I have the first three and Automatic for the People. What else do you recommend?

Document's another good one to have.

I'm not very interested in post-Green REM,* so somebody else would be better to advise you on what 1990s/2000s albums are worth having. I do, however, think What's The Frequency, Kenneth from the much-maligned Monster album is one of the band's very best songs.

*I love some tracks on Automatic, but I view it much like Achtung: four or so great songs and then a whole bunch that disinterest me.

Axver. Any idea what color your hair would be if you weren't albino?

Yep, because I've grown a few coloured hairs in my beard. They're almost identical to my mother's natural colour, a light-to-medium brown.

Someone told me that it's strange that I have blue eyes and dark hair, but I know plenty of people who have blue eyes and dark hair.

That is a fairly ridiculous statement, yes.

Ha. That's why I'm trying to get organized right off the bat, you know?

Luckily, I don't use computers for much more than music, Microsoft Office, and the Internet.

Oh yeah, completely. I got my new computer in a wave of confusion, so I just kind of threw everything from the old computer on it, and never sorted through it. I suppose that's where I'm going to have to start.

Document's another good one to have.

I'm not very interested in post-Green REM,* so somebody else would be better to advise you on what 1990s/2000s albums are worth having. I do, however, think What's The Frequency, Kenneth from the much-maligned Monster album is one of the band's very best songs.

*I love some tracks on Automatic, but I view it much like Achtung: four or so great songs and then a whole bunch that disinterest me.

I think everything up to Automatic is worth giving a shot, as I've heard good things about all of them from different people. I'll take my next course of action from there.

I have a 300GB hard drive that is currently half full, mostly with music and photography. I'm going to buy a whole new one not long after I purchase my new camera. Why? Well, in the last year, I have taken over 12,000 photos. But at least that was in JPEG. I'll be shooting in RAW on the DSLR, and here's a little file-size comparison:

Large/fine JPEG: 4,272 x 2,848 / Approx 4.3 MB
RAW: 4,272 x 2,848 / 15.3 MB

... yeah. That's going to chew through space pretty quickly.

Also, if anyone is looking for any albums I might possibly have, I'll have a much easier time sending out files soon as well. Which I'd like to do so I don't feel guilty every time I come here asking about albums.

Peef, what's a good John Fru...Fru...Fruscante album? I know I've asked before, but I never got around to listening.

Also, if anyone is looking for any albums I might possibly have, I'll have a much easier time sending out files soon as well. Which I'd like to do so I don't feel guilty every time I come here asking about albums.

I know how you feel. I often think I take far more than I give. But having just 12KB/sec uploads kind of limits the volume I can do. Hopefully soon I'll get better Internet. My local exchange is slated for an upgrade to ADSL2+ capability.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom