Coca Cola, Colón, Panama, Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't know, that last song he played was definitely not a greatest hits.

Oh that's right! Have you ever gone and seen her? You guys seriously need to.

WAIT A SECOND. Is it almost time for that show to come back? :hyper:

:giggle: We've seen her twice. Both times at rugby functions. He/She/It is in love with Mr G!!! :lmao:

Good luck!! Any idea when the Dublin presale is?? I'm going :crazy: waiting!

If the date U2.com posted and took down is in fact right, then next week, probably Tuesday. But ... why did they take it down, and why are we still waiting now for news? Good lord, U2.com. So, in summary: I've no idea.

Yeah well what about those who want to do both? Cause honestly, I really don't go to concerts just to listen to the band, which is what pisses me off. I didn't pay however much I end up paying to stare at the back of the guy in front of me or a video board :sigh:. Obviously I care about the music, but I'm a very visual person.

I don't mean you. You know the kind of fan I mean. What's the point in even going if your main interest in the band is Bono's cock? Just fucking stalk them at the hotel or whatever. Those sorts of people are just wasting tickets that the rest of us who actually enjoy live music could use. Plus they're the twats who bug everybody else with their shrill squealing and ruin bootlegs (and yell out "Larry!" during Van Diemen's Land, see 20 October 1989, Sydney).

I'm just going to be pissed if I miss out and then see some blithering PLEBA idiot going on about how hawt Bono was, without even being able to describe a single song. They're the kind of people who give absolutely nothing of worth to the fan community.

I don't mean you. You know the kind of fan I mean. What's the point in even going if your main interest in the band is Bono's cock? Just fucking stalk them at the hotel or whatever. Those sorts of people are just wasting tickets that the rest of us who actually enjoy live music could use. Plus they're the twats who bug everybody else with their shrill squealing and ruin bootlegs (and yell out "Larry!" during Van Diemen's Land, see 20 October 1989, Sydney).

I'm just going to be pissed if I miss out and then see some blithering PLEBA idiot going on about how hawt Bono was, without even being able to describe a single song. They're the kind of people who give absolutely nothing of worth to the fan community.

I knew what you meant, I just jump at a chance to be grumpy about my height :lol:.

But seriously, I'd rather they were there, being excited, than the people who are there that don't really give much of a shit for U2, and thus, all we get to hear are hits.

Nah, I was totally talking about ANOTHER GG2 who's also coming to Dublin. :wink:

I thought so yes. :wink: Thanks.

About the whole dribbling issue, I think the PLEBAns do prefer to see U2 rather than stalk them at hotels, because at hotels Bono doesn't have the occasional boner. Since that's what they want to see, they go to the concerts for it.

326e10a8.jpg

Tina and me...:love:

i've seen the broadcast version several times, and not one of them included hooking up the trailers, so that's something new to me.

That was good.

But ... the end. I think I just about died.

Oh shit guys, U2 acknowledge Mercy and want to play it live. Wtf? :shocked:

That came out of nowhere! I have to wonder if Edge just said that to pacify whoever asked the question ... then again, THAT isn't the sort of thing you say to pacify someone. Bono's vague answers are pacifying ones. Edge's actually seems to have some thought behind it ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom